day eighty two

( it was midnight let the moment live hoes. also mmmm much angst ! I've never written this much angst before .)

" let's break up ."

Yongsun's knees felt weak , she lifted her arm and gave Byul a slap across her face. She then fell to her knees , burying her face into her hands .

" Hey.. " Byul was unaffected by the slap Even though it started to swell and bleed a little .

" fuck you .. go away .. leave me alone you liar .. " Yongsun muttered loudly .

" no. sweetheart . " byul said sitting beside solar , wrapping her into a hug .

" don't touch me ! " yongsun exclaimed as she pulled away from the hug and more beads of tears dripped down from her face.

" it's not what you think.."

" it's exactly what i think ... now fuck off moonbyul. " yongsun wailed as she shoved byulyi out of the shower and slammed the door shut .

" ill wait for you . " that was what byul had said before yongsun closed the door .

hours after the fight solar finally came out of the shower in her robe , trying to not make eye contact with byul .

as she sat on her bed , she reached over for her phone and grabbed a notepad instead of it .

it simply read

" will you marry me

kim yongsun ? "

a small bracelet embezzled with diamonds and jewels was lying beside it , along with another letter .

byul sat up as she looked over at yongsun , she took in a deep breath and tried not to cry while saying

" kim yongsun , i love you . i want to spend the rest of my life with you . i want to spend every single moment and have every memory with you in it . i want to give you the world because you deserve it so so much . you're the most perfect girl in this world . from the moment i met you i felt like i had a connection with you . we might have only been dating for two months or so but ive known you for almost seven years . i want to snuggle with you and give you all the love you want and need  anything you want i'll give you . i know it hurt your heart when i said to break up , the only reason i wanted to do that was because i didn't want you as my girlfriend anymore but i do want you as my wife . so will you marry me kim yongsun ? "

the younger girl knelt down on her knees and held solars small petite hands , both their eyes tearing up .

" fuck you for that and yes . " yongsun smiled again as she pulled byul up .

" i hate you . " yongsun snuggled into byulyi's neck .

" i hate you too . " byul said as he lifted up solars face and kissed her while smiling.