The First Class

"I'm new here, in case you didn't already guess that," Rin explained once Yukio went in first to change. We were side by side again and even though we weren't touching at all, I could still feel his breath against me. Probably my imagination.

"We were all new at one point," I responded. "What dy'a have after P.E.?"

He grinned. "Well, I was thinking of skipping next period to...you know, get to know the place better? Maybe get something to eat...or something?"

"You just want to get out of math, don't you?"

He grimaced. "Um...yeah."

I giggled. "The math teacher really does suck. I got an F in his class because all of his tests are between 1 and 6 questions. Like seriously, on a one question test, you either ace it or you get a 0. Whoever invented a one question test didn't believe there was a middle ground between success and failure."

"Got that right," he responded. "That must suck."

He doesn't talk very much. He must be shy, despite our first encounter. I decided to stop talking, but when I did, he started to look like he was expecting me to talk. I guess he likes listening to people. I really did enjoy talking to someone though. Without any friends, it's hard to rant your problems to anyone.

Yukio came out of the dressing room in his gym clothes, which I used to find incredibly hot on him and it would make me sweat as I look. But today, I'm more interested in this new boy.

"By the way, are you guys twins? You look about the same age," I asked. Despite hearing that Rin is older, Yukio's maturity gives him the look of someone much older than 15. Rin had a very carefree vibe about him, something loose and wild and a bit naive.

Rin smiled. "Twins, but I'm a few minutes older. Makes me the better brother."

"A few minutes older, but a few years less mature. I'm the better brother," Yukio responded. Rin smirked with his teeth, showing those adorable fangs again. I guess I have a little something for fangs. Or maybe just his fangs.

"Anywho," said Yukio, "I'm headed for the gym. See you guys there in a minute I hope."

"Whatever we're doing, I'm kicking your ass, so watch out," Rin said.

"Oh, little little Rin, you got it all wrong!" Yukio said, dramatically. "You see..." he paused for dramatic effect. "I'm the teacher."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for reading the second part of my fan fiction! Again, this is the first romance story I've written so I apologize for how bad it is. But if you still like this story, comment and please continue reading! I will try to write a new part as often as possible.