Come Back

Shiemi POV:

The world slowed to a snails crawl.

Rin dropped to the ground, his hand at his side. A knife wound.

"Rin!" Aki screamed. "RIN!!"

Tears ran down my face and dripped off of my chin. I was shaking. Trembling. A scream broiled up in my throat, but it wouldn't escape.

Rin was stabbed. Stabbed.

A strangled cry came out of Aki, who simply stood where he was, watching as an unconscious Rin bled out on the floor. He couldn't do anything. And he knew it.

I tried to muffle my sobs using my hands, but it didn't work.

"Stop!" the security man called out, still sprinting to the scene. "Stop right now!"

"Or what?" Seiya called. My world stopped again. Seiya held the knife over Rin again. "Don't come any closer!"

The security man stopped in his tracks. Seiya was holding Rin hostage.

"YAAAHHHH!!!!!" An insane cry sounded from Seiya as he plunged the knife into Rin's other side. I could see Rin snap back into consciousness only to feel the intense pain shooting through his other side. His teeth were clenched tight. The bandaged hand laying at his side shot up to clutch the new wound.

Aki fell on one knee, his eyes wide open in shock. I could see his eyes beginning to tear up, glistening in the dim train light.

"No one's gonna move?" Seiya cackled. "I see." He positioned his leg back, then swung it as hard as he can, kicking Rin directly on his hand.

Rin cried out in pain. He was shaking tremendously now, hyperventilating and sweating. The wounds hurting his sides were bleeding quickly. Rin lay in a small pool of his own blood, coughing and wheezing.

I couldn't see straight through my tears. I couldn't think straight. All I could think about was Rin. Rin curled up in pain, clutching his knife wounds and being beaten up by one boy whom we just met.

"I told you to LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" Aki screamed. He looked like a madman. His eyes were blazing with raw rage.

I was screaming. I was blinded by rage. Rin layed on the floor, unconscious once more, with two knife wounds in his stomach. Rin bleeding out slowly because I couldn't protect myself.

"Rin!" I screamed. I didn't care about anything else in the world. All I wanted in this moment was for Rin to be safe.

I began to feel dizzy. The screams gurgling in my throat slowly detiorated and left me, leaving what could only be described as emptiness. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. All I could do in the moment was fall down, down to the floor.

The world shook around me. Rin lifted his head up once more.

"Shiemi," he called. "Shiemi, are you alright?"

Suddenly, within the darkness of the situation, that little beam of light shone through. Rin's voice called me with urgency.

"R-Rin?"

"Shiemi," he called out again, this time with even more urgancy than before. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah," I responded, still in shock.

"Good."

Seiya howled. "When do you ever quit?!" He poised his leg for a kick once more, prepared to slam his foot into Rin's side.

"YAAAAAUUUUGH!!!" Seiya roared a cry of madness and swung his leg, preparing to come in contact with Rin's side.

 But the most unexpected thing happened.

Rin grabbed his leg. And he stood up and bashed Seiya's head into the side of the train.

Rin's shirt was still stained with blood. The cuts of the fabric were still visible. However, the actual wounds had disappeared.

And his hands. His hands were fine. He could move his fingers again.

What the hell was going on?!

The wall of the train was dented from the impact. Seiya was bleeding from his nose and mouth,  his eyes wide open in shock. The blow to his face blew his front teeth from his mouth. His lips caved in.

"Son of a bitch!!" Seiya screamed through a mouth filled with blood.

"Shut the hell up!!" Rin screamed back. He bashed Seiya's head into the wall, over and over again. Seiya screamed bloody murder as more and more blood poured out of his face, onto the ground beneath him.

Suddenly, Seiya stopped struggling. His body went limp and he collapsed in his blood, a large caving in his forehead from where his head slammed into the wall.

Rin scrambled back and stood up. His breath was shallow and rapid, his hands covered in the blood of a man who just tried to kill him.

The security man had just been watching, eyes wide open and mouth dropped.

I forced the tears away. What...just happened? Why did Rin heal so fast?

Suddenly, someone started slow clapping.

"Bravo, bravo!" a young woman said. "What a fight!"

Rin seemed to know this woman, because he frowned in disapproval. "Ugh. Great, it's boobzilla."

The woman cackled. "Shura, kid, it's Shura."

Well this woman certainly wasn't a very respectable person. Her outfit consisted of extremely short shorts and a bra that was purposefully too small, exposing most of her skin, which was covered in intricate tattoos from her cleavage to her hips.

This woman, Shura, whispered something to the security, who simply nodded his head. He looked in absolute shock. Then he walked slowly away.

I stood up on wobbly feet.

And suddenly I was being pulled into an embrace, tight and warm. I couldn't move. The tears started flowing down my face once more, and I covered my eyes with my hands.

We both fell to our knees, him holding me and me being held. I'm such a baby, crying in someone's arms like I was two again.

Rin was leaning against a train seat with me situated to lean against his side. He didn't seem fazed, rather focused on making me feel as safe as possible. Which was hard. Seiya was a few feet away from us, breathing raspy, deep breaths.

His henchmen had gone. They probably ran out the first chance they got.

"Are you okay?" I whispered. I could hardly choke the words out.

"I'm fine," he responded, a low, deep whisper. He had his face buried in my hair, his breathing tingling the nape of my neck.

Just then, another person wrapped their arms around the other side of Rin.

"Group hug," Aki told us.

And us three sat there for a while, connecting back together after such an event that could have pulled us apart.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for reading the THIRTIETH part of this story! This is a really big milestone for the progression of this story! It's been thirty days (or something like that) since I started this story, which means it's only been about a month. And we already have over 700 reads!! It really makes me happy to see people who like the story. I love writing it, and it's really amazing to see that my writing has entertained others. Please vote, comment, and follow my profile and I update every day!