Lovers Sinners and Hangovers

Shiemi POV:

Where am I?

I feel like shit...what happened last night?

My eyes opened to an unfamiliar room with unfamiliar floors and unfamiliar walls. I was laying in an unfamiliar bed, with the sheets pulled up to my shoulders. My head hurt like hell. I remember drinking my ass off as some boy watched me. What was he doing?

I was still fully clothed. That was good. I didn't lose my virginity last night without knowing. That would have not been good.

I tried to sit up, but the steady throbbing in my head forced me to remain in a laying position.

My body collided in full force against the bed as I held a hand on my forehead.  Groaning, I lifted myself up again and rested on the wall. Blood began to rush out of my head, making me woozy and dizzy. Seriously, what happened last night?

I got drunk, I remember that.

Who was that boy? ...Rin was his name.

Suddenly all the memories were flowing back into my head. I remember going to the party. I was hanging out with Rin, he spilled beer all over himself, and then I started chugging cup after cup of alcohol. After that...every thought was fuzzy.

The memories were blurry, but I vaguely remember the action of falling over onto Rin, and then we walked over...somewhere.

Wait. Shit, did I kiss Rin last night?

I remember wanting to kiss him, the feeling I would get when I did, but I was drunk as fuck at the time. Why?! If I was sober I could have kissed him and remembered the moment rather than kissing him and forgetting.

I groaned. I needed coffee, or water, or something to ward off this feeling. It was especially hot in here. I was tempted to change due to the excessive amount of sweat soaking my dress.

As I tried to stand and find a drink or something, I saw him.

Rin Okumura, curled up on the floor.

I blushed like crazy and instinctively covered myself up with the sheets. What the hell was he doing here?! We didn't do anything last night, did we?

Right, so I was soaked in sweat and I needed to get rid of this outfit. Maybe I should get changed, or at least wipe the sweat off my body. I mean, Rin's asleep, right?

Right?

I looked back at his sleeping face. He looked so cute, hugging his pillow, snoozing peacefully away on a hot Saturday morning. I leaned over and cradled his face in my hands.

As I stroked a little bit of his hair, my motherly side releasing a bit, I saw his eyes open a slit. His lips smacked a bit and he looked around. Then right into my eyes. Out of his mouth came a sound that suggested he had no idea what I was doing, almost like a pig squeal.

"Auugh!" I screamed and dropped his head. It fell to the carpeted floor. He groaned and rubbed his temple. "What was that for?!"

I stumbled back until I hit the wall behind me. "J-just wondering what you're doing with me while I'm sleeping!"

Rin sat up, but immediately flopped over and hit the side of the bed with his body. "You...don't remember what happened last night?"

Oh shit, he wasn't talking about sex, right? God no, I hope that didn't happen.

"W-hat happened...last night?"

Rin looked away from me as his face reddened. He fidgeted with the end of his shirt. "We...sort of...you, rather, got really drunk and pulled both of us into a game of spin the bottle, and...we kissed." He was sitting in a criss-cross position, holding his feet with his hands and slouched in embarrassment. I couldn't help but notice that he looked adorable, like a child being punished.

I began laughing. I laughed and laughed until I fell over on my knees, covering my mouth with my hands.

"W-what's so funny?!" Rin exclaimed.

"What else happened that night?" I crawled over and sat next to Rin. "What got us both in here?"

"Well, I think..." He turned the other way. "We ended up getting chosen for Seven Minutes in Heaven. And we were locked in this room, and they told me they weren't gonna open it up any time soon."

"Did we...you know...do anything?"

Rin looked shocked. "W-what? No! I mean, we were kissing, but really nothing more! I really just met you yesterday!"

I held my hands up. "Okay, okay, just wondering!"

Rin laughed and walked over to the door. He turned the knob, pushed, and to my surprise the door swung wide open. Maybe they unlocked it in the middle of the night.

"I woke up in the middle of the night when you were asleep, and rumor has it they're handing out free white tee shirts on the bottom floor, and every sports team pitched in to swipe a bunch of basketball shorts from the main storage. I examined the building, and there's a laundromat like thing on the third floor." Rin reached behind the door and grabbed a laundry bag, then shut the door again. "If you want, I can take your clothes and throw them in the washer."

I blushed. What was I supposed to wear then? "Is there a shower in here?"

He pointed to another door in the room. "There's towels, shampoo and conditioner, soap, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a couple of bathrobes. Can you pass me a robe?"

I stood up and entered the bathroom. It smelled of night perfume. There was a bottle of it on top of the shelves.

Grabbing one of the two robes, I exited the room and tossed it to Rin, who caught it and proceeded to leave the room.

"Won't be a minute," he called at me as he closed the door behind him.

Once I was sure he was far down the hall, I smiled and hummed a little tune of triumph. Did I really kiss Rin last night? Me, a total social outcast, making out with a cute, adorable, popular boy?

I stripped and hopped into the shower, letting the hot water rush down my back and chest and face. I scrubbed my face clean using a face wash and thoroughly washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner. After that I simply stood there, letting water drip off my skin, thinking about Rin and how nice it would be to kiss him and remember it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for reading the thirteenth part of my fan fiction! Ugh, I just had to make the biggest decision of my life; whether Shiemi would wake up to Rin in the bed with her, or by her side on the floor. Damn I was thinking about it all night! After thinking for hours during school and stuff, I ended up having him sleep on the floor because it really would be a bit weird to sleep together after you just met that very day. Also it makes Rin seem like less of a pervert and stuff^w^