Lazy Day

This is basically inspired by this^^ pic that Shawn posted then deleted yesterday so yeah enjoy!

*Y/n's POV*

I snuggled into Shawn's chest as we layed on the couch together. We were both really tired from traveling so much, so why not have a lazy day?

My head was resting on the soft, warm material of Shawn's grey sweatshirt as he snaked his arm around my body.

"You're wearing my merch, aren't you?" Shawn asked over the faint sound of the TV that we weren't really watching.

"Yep," I grinned, looking down at my sweatshirt that had his name clearly printed on it. (hehe wearing that rn)

He smiled down at me, slowly rubbing my back, "You're too cute, you know that?"

I nodded, my head still lying close to his body as I intertwined our fingers. His larger hands held my smaller ones easily.

Shawn softly kissed the top of my head before gently his chin on that spot. "God, I love you so much," he said, holding me tight, "I just want to stay right here with you forever."

"Me too, baby," I closed my eyes and relaxed. Shawn got quiet and I soon heard soft snores from him, showing that he was finally getting some sleep.

Even though it was practically the middle of the day, I stayed still knowing that he needed the sleep.

A sweet smile played on my face as I followed Shawn's lead, drifting off to sleep.

--------------

A/n: Sorry if that was kinda short, just seriously needed to write something based on that pic. Like you have no idea how much that made my day yesterday. Anyways, hope you liked it and I'll update again soon.