Chapter 7

Michael's POV 

     "Oh I've got a stupid pick up line," Bella announces proudly as we walk down the halls.

     "Go for it," I tell her before she clears her throat.

     "Thank god I just got my library card renewed because I'm checking you out," she throws in a wink at the end before we both start laughing.

     "I've got a good one. I was so intrigued by your beauty that I fell over that kid over there. I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes," I tell her before she starts laughing.

     "You're going to pick up all of the ladies with that one," she laughs, nudging me with her shoulder.

     "Pfft, I already have all the ladies. Can't you tell?" I joke, gesturing to all of the girls giving me disgusted glances.

     "How could I not tell? Especially that one," she says, pointing over to Andrew Bloom's girlfriend who is flipping me off.

     "She sooooo loves me," I draw out with a small smile on my face.

     "By that look she's sending over here, you can tell that she loves you with a passion," she nods.

     "Her and Amelia both," I laugh, making Bella look over at me.

     "Who's Amelia?" she asks softly.

     "The guy who despises me's girlfriend who's always hated me. I tried to talk to her once freshman year, but she avoided me like I was the plague. Then, she started hating me even more when she started dating Miles, who hated me before the whole Chance thing," I answer, and she nods. Suddenly, I hear a high pitched voice squeal from across the hall. The two of us look over to see Sara squealing while holding onto the side of Amelia's arm

     "The one that doesn't have the dark hair is Amelia," I tell her as she just stares at the two of them

     "Do you still have something for him?" Sara asks loud enough for us to hear. Amelia murmurs something back, making Sara clap her hands.

     "Even though I don't like him, I would totally ship you two hardcore if it wasn't for your relationship with Miles," Sara tells her loudly, and I can see a small smile on Amelia's face.

     "Did Sara just announce to the whole school that that girl also likes someone who isn't her boyfriend?" Bella asks in disbelief, and I nod, laughing lightly.

     "That sounds like something Sara would do," I respond. Bella nods in response.

     "I couldn't date him anyways. It's a big no no to mingle between groups. On another note, who do you like so far?" Amelia asks Sara with a small giggle thrown in at the end.

     "Do you mean in their group or in general?" Sara asks with her overly tweezed eyebrows raised.

     "Their group," Amelia clarifies.

     "Brady I guess. He gives off this innocent vibe that makes him that much better," Sara smirks suggestively. I gag for Brady, physically having to turn away.

     "I guess Brady's going to cry himself to sleep tonight," Bella remarks.

     "I thought Sara's sister would be the one liking Brady, not Sara," my eyes widen, before a lifghtbulb goes off in Bella's head.

     "Wait they said in that group, so that other girl likes a guy in your group," she announces, and I nod.

     "Probably Drew. People like his jawline," I admit as I see Sara and Amelia walking over to us with Sara full on stomping at us. She stops in front of us before glaring at Bella.