Chapter 5

(I just got back from writing a killer chapter so I hope the vibes keep coming (-;)

     Sara's POV

     "You don't know how happy I am I finally got a friend that's a girl in our friend group. Sometimes you need to talk to someone about your relationship, but it's awkward to talk about it with your boyfriend's best friends. It's so nice to have you here, and you're funny too," Amelia raves, making me smile.

     "It's so nice to have genuine friends. At my old school before I moved, everyone tried to use me. Especially this one girl in the grade above me. Her cousin, who was younger than me, was jealous of my relationship, so she got her cousin to break us up. After that, my friends disowned me because I didn't have a cool boyfriend anymore," I frown, making her look disgusted.

     "People are just cruel sometimes, don't worry. Everyone in our group is tight. We don't leave one another," she ensures me. I nod.

     "What's the full story between Chance and Drew? I honestly don't know anything, and it confuses me," I frown as she shrugs.

      "All I know is that Drew and Chance were friends, but Chance had a kid with Drew's girlfriend. Drew got upset when Emma, his ex, was pregnant, and threatened the child. He wanted her to get an abortion, which neither her or Chance were up to. I don't know the inside of it, but only a few people actually know," Amelia answers as I sigh.

     "But where did this sides thing start? Cause I know they hate a certain group of people?" I ask her as we stroll down the halls.

     "Well, Drew's friend supported Drew the whole time and Chance's friends supported Chance. The two of them were like bridges between the two groups, but once they started fighting, everything went down in flames. This all happened during sophomore year, so some of the guys weren't even here at that time," she shrugs.

      "Is it bad to find one of them hot?" I ask, and she starts laughing.

     "Trust me. There is no girl at this school who doesn't find one of the eight guys in that group irresistible. They're all just to weak to stand up against the crowd and talk to them, leaving all of those boys thinking they are the least desirable people out there," she answers my question so effortlessly, and I smirk.

     "You said there is 'no girl at this school who doesn't find one of the eight of the guys in that group irresistible.' Which boy is it for you?" I ask, making her blush.

     "I'm in a relationship. I don't feel comfortable sharing that information," she keeps a straight face. I frown at her reaction.

     "Please. I won't tell anyone," I push before she breaks.

     "Well, I've always admired Drew's jawline, but all freshman year, since I'm a junior, I had the biggest crush on Michael," she answers bashfully, and my eyes widen.

     "What's up with that kid? Some people call him Michael, others Conor. I'd assume one is his last name , but I've hear his middle name is Smith," I frown, making her smile.

     "His real name is Conor Michael Smith, but he prefers the name Michael Conor. The guys call him Conor just to mess with him while I call him Michael when they aren't around," she admits.

     "Do you still have something for him?" I ask curiously.

     "Well, I've been in a happy, committed relationship with Miles since the end of freshman year, but sometimes he does these little actions that he doesn't even notices that still drive me insane," she tells me quietly.

     "Even though I don't like him, I would totally ship you two hardcore if it wasn't for your relationship with Miles," I inform her honestly, and I can see a small smile on her face.

     "I couldn't date him anyways. It's a big no no to mingle between groups. On another note, who do you like so far?" she asks, and I shrug. Well, I've been feeling something small towards Miles, and that's her boyfriend, so I shouldn't say that.

     "Do you mean in their group or in general?" I clear up.

     "Their group," she clarifies.

     "Brady I guess. He gives off this innocent vibe that makes him that much better," I smirk, and she nods.

     "I like the way you think," Amelia tells me before I see something that catches my eye. I see Conor walking next to this girl who looks strikingly familiar. After looking at her, I know exactly who it is. I stomp over and look at her.

     "Why are you here Martin? I purposely went to this school to get away from you," I frown, and she looks over from Michael and over to me.

     "Shit," she curses under her breath.

     "Shit indeed.  I can't believe I get the pleasure of going to your school again," I spit with sarcasm.

     "Come on Bella lets go," Michael suggests, lightly pulling at her arm.

     "Oh you're the academic league teachers daughter! That's why you actually have a friend now,"  I let rage I've bottled up get out.

     "Lets go," Conor suggests with a weak smile, pulling them in the direction of their next classes.

     "Did you decide to come and fuck up some more relationships," I scream, making Bella wince.

     "All I did was rant to my cousin about the characters in a book, not about actual people," she attempts to defend herself.

      "Well you fucked up my life and decided to come back," I frown, flicking her in the forehead. Conor grabs her shoulders and pulls her away, leaving me to stare at the girl I despise the most walking through these halls with some boy she just met today.

 Conor grabs her shoulders and pulls her away, leaving me to stare at the girl I despise the most walking through these halls with some boy she just met today

This chapter was crap but HEY at least it's an update, it's 12:37 so I'm going to make this short and tell you guys how much I love you all.

Also (another check)

Team drew

Or team Chance