Chapter 38

Bella's POV

     This time, they set up a little private family area for all of the groups. Each group gets its own little area. There are pros and cons to that.

     Pros: there isn't a struggle to get seats, I'm close to the stage, I get to be near Lauren and Lily, Chance's daughter is adorable and I'm in the same area as her, Michael knows exactly where to find me

      Cons: I'm right by my parents, I'm right by Tiffany, I'm right by Emily, the space isn't big enough for everyone here, Miles is here, the rest of New Element is here, Sara is here, Amelia is here.

     So, I'd say the cons outweigh the pros. One good thing is that right before the show, Michael surprised me with an IRL sweatshirt that says In Real Life on the front and Conor with the number 99 under it on the back. Apparently each of the guys got one, Coleen made them, a week ago, and Michael has just been holding onto it. Brady "left his at home", Drew was wearing his own, Chance gave his to Alex, and Sergio gave his to Emily. That means, lucky me, Emily and I are practically outfit twins, what a joy.

     "Bella!" I hear someone yell. I turn to Lily and Lauren, but neither of them called my name. "Over here!" Some girls are over by the barricade calling. Lily, Lauren, and I walk over there.

      "Hi," I smile. One of them squeals, making me smile.

       "Ooh, are these Drew and Brady's girlfriends? Those are the only two we don't know about," one of the girls points to Lily and Lauren.

      "No. Drew doesn't have a girlfriend, and I don't believe Brady has a girlfriend," I tell them, even though it would be cute. Michael and I already have a theory on Brady's girlfriend that we think is right though.

      "Can we have a picture with you?" they ask, surprising me. I'm getting used to being stoped by people to take a picture of them and Michael, but never with me.

      "Sure," I smile. I grab their phones and take a picture even though there's a barricade. We all smile, and I pass the phone back. "There you go."

      "Can you tell Michael that Jasmine, Tina, Kiare, and Poppy say hi?" one of the girls asks. An idea pops into my head, and I smile.

      "I'm going to try something real fast," I tell them before pulling out my phone. Quickly, I click on his contact, and Michael picks up the FaceTime call.

      "Missing me already?" Michael jokes as soon as his face pops up on my screen. He makes a kissy face at the screen, and I laugh, making one back. The girls notice who it is, and their eyes widen.

      "Of course. Oh, and you look good in pink," I notice his pink shirt that is layered underneath a black jacket that matches the typical color of my face.

      "And you look good in that In Real Life sweatshirt," he laughs. Suddenly, his face disappears, and Brady's pops up.

      "Hey Bella. Your boys are going to perform in twenty minutes," he says, and I look over at the girls who are freaking out.

      "Hey Brady, these sweet girls came up to the barricade outside our little section, so I was FaceTiming Michael, so he could say hi, but now that he snatched his phone can you say hi?" I ask.

     "Of course. Show the homies," Brady smiles, and I walk over and turn my phone, so it shows everyone they can see him. I don't feel comfortable handing my phone over to strangers, so I still hold it.

      "Oh my gosh, hi Brady I love you!" they scream the end at the time. He smiles.

     "Hey guys. How are you?" he responds. The girls are going crazy inside. I can tell by the look on their faces.