Chapter 19

Bella's POV

     "Some drunk guys tried to hit on my after you left," I inform Michael. We're walking next to each other to our next class. Just to add to the fact that I don't want to go to class, Amelia is in the class. She's like a second Sara, except she's out for Michael. I caught her eyeing Michael at the party when we quickly had to slip through the crowd. She obviously likes him, more than she does her own boyfriend, which is unsettling. She's a pretty, perky, cheerleader who any guy would die for. Hopefully, this whole "sides" thing works in my favor.

     "Of course," Michael remarks, my hand in his. The glares we are getting are intense, but neither of us care. We are "outcasts" after all.

     "Glad to see you found a girl just as ugly as you, Michael," someone sneers from the halls. Technically, that's a compliment to me because Michael isn't ugly at all, the opposite actually. Michael keeps walking as if he didn't hear anything. We quickly reach the class where Amelia and Sergio are already sitting at our table. Michael looks nervous.

     "Is everything okay?" I ask him seeing as he doesn't seem fine. His eyes meet mine.

     "Yeah, everything is great," he responds as we go sit down. It's still the same set up as last time, I'm sitting next to Michael and Amelia is across from Michael with Sergio next to her. Michael pulls out his phone and looks down at it, not daring to look up. My hand is still in his though, keeping a layer of blush on my cheeks.

     "Oh, Michael and Sergio, you guys apparently have a meeting about your band today after school that got added in last minute," I remember what I was told to tell them. Sergio frowns, and Michael looks up.

     "What?" he asks again.

     "Yeah, the teacher who was in charge of watching you guys got fired, so they are trying to find someone to fill in, and they want your opinions," I inform him. He nods. There's something off with him now, and I just want to know what.

     "Amelia have you seen Chance?" Sergio asks with a small laugh. She shakes her head. I haven't thought about it before, but Sergio and Amelia would be really cute together. There's just something about it.

     "Not since Friday, why?" she asks, her flawless skin glistening in the light. It's no surprise why someone like Miles would like her.

     "He looks like shit it hilarious," Sergio starts laughing. Amelia slightly tilts her head.

      "What happened?" Amelia asks, resting her head on her hands.

     "Chance and Drew got in a fight. Michael was there," Sergio announces, making Michael lift his head.

      "I haven't seen Chance, but Drew's face is all scratched and bruised," Michael says, scratching the back of his neck.

     "I had the worst hangover," Sergio admits, rubbing his temples. As much as I hate to admit it, Sergio isn't a bad guy. He's honestly really nice and funny. He couldn't ever actually be genuine friends with us because of Chance and Drew, but if we're stuck with anyone from that group, I'm happy it's him.

     "So did I. Hell, I can't even remember anything that happened after like five minutes into the party," Amelia admits, her face slightly scrunched up. Michael perks up.

     "That must suck," he says, seeming back to his regular self.

     "It does," she sticks out her bottom lip slightly. Amelia was definitely beyond drunk. My brother found her crying in the bathroom at around three in the morning before she completely passed out. She was a complete mess.