Chapter 37

Michael's POV

      "If we perform like that, there's no way we won't make it through," Brady is hyped up after we come offstage. Drew nods.

     "That was fire," Drew admits. That was the best run through we had yet. All we have to do it perform like that again.

     "Okay boys, let's get moving," Mrs. Martin rounds us up. "The car is waiting for us outside." She starts power walking in front of us, and all of us follow.

     "I need to go to the bathroom," Tiffany interrupts her mom, who stops dead in her tracks.

      "Does anyone else have to go to the bathroom?" Mrs. Martin asks us as if we're elementary school students on a field trip. None of us say anything. "You guys can all go outside. Tif and I will go to the bathroom." They go to find the nearest bathroom. 

     We leave from the same door we came in from. All of the boys who were waiting for their groups are inside now since their groups are now all here. I look around for Bella, and spot her sitting next to two girls on a curb with her back to us. Tip toeing, I sneak up behind her.

     "Boo," I whisper in her ear, wrapping my arms around her. She jumps and lightly squeals.

     "Oh my gosh Michael. You scared me," she gasps, looking back at me. She looks flustered now, making me laugh lightly to myself. Her friends look up at me since I'm standing and they're all sitting.

     "You were right Bella," one of them tells her, confusing me, but Bella smiles.

     "I know I was," she stands up, and so do her friends.

     "I'm Lauren," the shorter of her two friends smiles.

      "And I'm Lily," Bella's other friend introduces herself.

     "I'm Michael, and behind me are Brady, Drew, Chance, Sergio, and Emily," I introduce everyone else who are doing who knows what.

     "I heard Brady," suddenly Brady is next to me, his arm resting on my shoulder.

      "I did say your name since we were introducing people," I tell him.

     "Hi everyone. I'm Brady Patrick Tutton. I'm a sophomore, and I love chocolate milk," he whips out the finger guns, making me laugh.

      "Andrew get your ass over here," I call, and Drew is quickly on my other side.

     "I'm Drew everyone, and I'm a senior," is his short introduction before Mrs. Martin walks outside with Tiffany.

     "Mall time!" Tiffany cheers out.

---

     "Go have fun and meet back here in four hours," my mom lets us loose. "But at least stay in groups of two," she has to add at the end.

     "Yes, lets go," Bella smiles. We start to walk off, myself, her, Lauren, Lily, Brady, and Drew, when we're stopped.

      "Oh Bella, take Tiffany with you," Mrs. Martin instructs her, and I swear I can see the smoke flying out of her ears.

     "It's fine Mrs. Martin, I'll hang out with Tiffany. Sergio and Chance can have some bro time," she innocently smiles, and all I can do is question what her motto is for this, because she's obviously not doing this for her own good.

     "That's fine. You all can call if you get lost."

---

      "Okay, we need teams of three, who are the team captains?" Bella asks as the six of us are in a circle in the middle of the toy store. All of us are armed with plastic Captain America shields and nerf guns that we found out of their boxes.