Pt. 10: Nashville

Ok so most of you guys are saying that Ayla is pregnant, but that doesn't happen till later in the story so you're are going to have to wait. No recap...
Ayla's POV:

I don't know how to tell him this cause I can't tell her it. I wish I could but it hurts to much.

J- Ayla what's wrong?
Ay- Jake, Erika's grandma is in a cardiac arrest, and they can't do anything about it. She might not make it.
J- oh gosh! Oh gosh!

He started to pace the floor. Going from where we were sitting to his desk.

L- bro calm down.
J- Logan she loves her grandma more than she loves me!!
Ay- Jake she could have just heard you.
J- Ayla does it look like I care?! I don't care about how loud I'm being. She is my best friend, my soulmate! I care so much about her! You can't take it away! Who knows what she is going to do?!
L- bro just breath!
J- I can't breath not know what she might do when she figures out this news! Bro I've been through a lot with her and I can't lose her.

By this point he was in tears and sitting down in his chair. He was crying when Erika walked in.

Erika's POV:

We could all hear Jake screaming at Ayla and Logan. We didn't know what they were talking about so I hopped over to the door and opened it to find everyone single on of them in tears. I quickly hopped over to Jake and asked him what's wrong. He just looked up at Ayla and Logan.

L- bro we all need to tell her.
E- tell me what
Ay- Erika you should sit down.
E- why?
Ay- Erika I've been keeping in touch with your mom since we've came out to Cali. So I got a text from your mom last night telling me some news...
E- what is the news?
Ay- Erika you grandma is in a cardiac arrest and they can't do anything about it. She might not make it.
E- omg!

I was in tears and Jake was squeezing me to death. Everyone was shook.

J- babe what are you going to do?
E- idk I just need time so I'm sleeping in my own bed.
J- ok, but how are we going to tell everyone?
E- idk but I need to sleep on it so goodnight guys love ya.

I get up and kiss him. He was asking me what the plan was but I knew what it was. I'm going back to Nashville to say my final goodbye.....

Ahhhhhh guys Jake's Vlog for today!! My life has been completed!! My opt!! I love it guys! But it was so cool to see them back again! So what do you guys think is going to happen next? Comment down below!! Thank you guys for reading, talk next time!
-Abi🐐☃️