Pt. 12: Suprise?

This is will be short cause I went trick or treating tonight and got home late so...
Recap: J- she won't answer me. So I need the next flight to Nashville because I'm bringing my soulmate home....
Jake's POV:

Everyone gave me a werid look then nick said,

N- are you sure about this?
J-definitely
Tr- ok next flight is tomorrow.
J- is that earliest?
Tr- yep
J- ok so that gives me enough time to get ready and sleep.
Everyone- ok
Al- ok well you should get to it.

I head up stairs and get my bag packed and sleep for the rest of the day. Or at least that's what everyone thought I did, I couldn't fall asleep. I laid there thinking about what Erika could be doing rn and how she is doing. I can't sleep and my flight is at 5 am. It's 4 am and so I start getting ready. I head out around 4:15 and by 4:55 I'm on the plane. I text everyone so they know where I am. It's 11am in Nashville when I land. The only person who knows I'm here is Erika's Mom. She texted me the day we figured out Erika left.

Text-Bold
Angel- Jake it's me Angel, we need to talk.
Jake- if you are wondering I'm going to be in Nashville tomorrow.
Angel- man you are already ahead of me on this plan.
Jake- yep so I should be in by 11am tomorrow. So I will text you before I land.
Angel- ok, thank you!!
Jake- No thank you!

It's so happy to know that Erika's okay and that I'm welcomed here. I walk out and see Angel. I run up to her and hug her. She ask me how my flight was I said I couldn't sleep.  She knows it's because of Erika. She said that we will be there soon. It was 15 mins later when we pull up to Erika's house. Angel walks in first and I follow. She yells Erika I have a surprise. She gives me a wink and I see Erika hop down the steps. By the time she is at the bottom she looks straight at me.......

What is going to happen next? Who knows? You'll just have to wait. Hope you enjoyed!! Next chapter will be longer!! Thanks for the love and support!! Love ya!!
-Abi🎄🐐