Pt. 27: Threat

Recap: We head home to see something we didn't want to.....
Jake's POV:

We came back home to see the girls on the stairs but with Ayla, so I'm guessing that Logan is here. I whisper to Angel hey can you plugs Dani's ears or take her out. Cause I'm about to say something I probably will regret. I reconnect hands with Erika as angel nods and we go.

J- what the fuc* is this?
L- um Jake it's not what it looks like.
J- the hell it does.
E- babe calm down.
J- babe I won't calm the hell down. I tried to make this day perfect. But thanks to them it didn't fu*king work!
A- Jake you don't understand.
J- let me guess you are going to blame it on the dam* goat!
Ma- it was the goat.
Lu- were lucky that the girls caught it and is holding it.
J- Erika pack a bag and we will go to my safe spot.
E- babe it will be fine. Let's go out for a while and it Should Be clean when we get home.
J- ok when we are back I want it to be clean. Erika I have a dress for you it's in your room. I'll let Angel and Dani in you guys can just go get ready in the girls room and they can help after the boys catch the goat.

They leave and we all head out separate ways. Some of the boys tried to leave but I stoped them.

J- not so fast. I want to see this house as clean as it was this morning. If it's not clean when I get home I'm going to my beach house. Logan you are staying too.
L- wait at the beach house?
J- hell no!! Staying here until it's clean. Now if you would please excuse me I need to get ready.

It was 30 mins later when I walked out with this on;

I then knocked on the girls room and it opened to show all of them

I then knocked on the girls room and it opened to show all of them. I bent down and picked up Dani. We then walked down stairs, to get Erika. I knocked on her door to see her in this;

J- baby girl you looking fine!E- no, you are looking sexy! D- but I'm the cutest

E- no, you are looking sexy!
D- but I'm the cutest.
E- I'll give you that. See Jake won't even pick me up like that.
J- hey you have more muscles than her so it's harder.
E- ok, ok. Can we go eat I'm hungry.
Le&D- same!!
EG-girls calm down.
J- it's fine, let's go.

We all then head to dinner and we hang out for a while. Dani ends up asleep in the car. Angel goes to pick her up but I make her walk and I said I would hold her. So when we got home we walked in to see.......

Guys I just wanted to bring up that there will be cuss words so don't report mu story. What did they see? Idk guys back thank you for coming back!! I'm sorry I didn't write for a day. I feel like I'm the worst so. But hope you guys enjoyed! Love ya❤️
-Abi❤️🐐