Pt. 28: Night

Recap: So when we got home we walked in to see.......
Jake's POV:

The house was actually really clean and I was surprised. I put Dani in the room with Erika and I. Morgan ended up with Tessa and Alissa and Angel and Erika's grandma were in Erika's room. We put Dani in the middle in the bed and went back down stairs. We checked the whole house and everyone was here, well that was suppose to be. Erika and I then kissed and she walked up stairs to do some laundry while I get a glass of milk. I was pouring the milk in my cup when I heard things drop and Erika start to run. I follow her but was at least 10 steps behind her.Erika ran in to our bedroom. We found Dani crying.

E- hey Dani, what's wrong? She said while holding her with Dani's head over Erika shoulder.
D- I need tee-teddy.

Erika the whispered to me...

E- it's in her little bag downstairs.

I then run downstairs and grab her bag. I dig through it and find her teddy bear. I then run back up the stairs and give Dani her bear. Erika then holds her for a while and she whispers,

E- thank you!
J- anytime babe
E- love ya
J- love ya too

We then come close and kiss.
Dani then asked for something else.

D- can I have milk.
E- Dani it's to early.
J- warm milk?
D- yes please!

I then walk back downstairs and get Dani's milk with my milk. I then walk back up stairs to see Erika still holding Dani. She smiles when she sees me. I go behind her to see tears still on Dani's eyes. I bend down to her height and say,

J- hey, I have your milk.
D- YAYY!
J- you wanna watch tv?
D- yess! Powderpuff girls?
J- anything for you.

Erika's POV:

Seeing the way that Jake acts with Dani. Makes me believe that I would have a life with Jake later on. I know that he is something special. We sat there for 10 mins letting Dani finish her milk. We watched power puff girls until Dani fell asleep. It was about 11pm last time I checked which was 10 mins ago. Jake and I were into the show for some reason. It was 11:38 when we finished. Dani was in between Jake and I. Jake was on his phone while stroking my hair. I then felt my eyes to slowly close. Soon I was asleep.

Jake's POV:

I was doing emails and stroking Erika's hair when to where she fell asleep. I was up until 12. I then fell asleep after.

*The next day*

Tessa's POV:

I wanted to see what Erika was doing today so I go into her room to find her mom and grandma. I then went to Jake's room, to find her, Jake, and Dani cuddling. She then took a pic but then heard a knock on the door........

Ok guys so I have a schedule for when I upload.
Monday- Thursday/upload at night
Friday/don't upload:if do it's a surprise.
Saturday&Sunday/kinda. If tired won't post until next day. But if not will post at night.
I will post on my chat boards. But thank you for reading!! Love ya!! 💗
-Abi🐐❤️