Pt. 31: Snake, Bird, and Gorilla!

Recap: We then got back to getting ready and by the time we opened the door the house was......
Jake's POV:

I was heading down stairs when I saw Nick, Tessa and Meg running. The spot me and run me into the office, well technically dragging me.

J- what the hell was that about?
N- so basically there's a snake and bird in our house.
T- before you ask. Chance and Anthony started to mess.
M- Tristan and Alex got the bird and snake pass me with out me seeing so.
J- gorilla?
T- perfect.

I walked out and opened the door but only to see the girls heading out of Erika's room. I pull them all in and I head out. While walking out I can hear all of them explaining. I go out by the front door and start doing my gorilla walk and nosies.
(If you guys don't know what that is look up Jake doing it)

Everyone gets startled and for some weird reason the doors were open and the snake and bird went out of them. The bird flew away and the snake went into the pool. I then whilsted loud enough for everyone to hear. They all came to the front of the house.

J- ok everyone listen up!
TT- yess?!
J- we are leaving to go eat. We will be out for about an 1 and a half or 2. When we get back I would like to see this house clean. Doesn't need to be as clean as last night. Just needs to be cleaner than this. Tristan and Alex, get the snake cause the bird is gone. Everyone else that was involved clean everything else up. Tessa, Nick and Meg keep Angel and her mom occupied. Don't make them clean. Once everyone is done you guys can hang out. Got it?
TT- got it!
J, E, D, &Le- byeee!
TT- byee

We left the house with out a single regret behind us but expect for what we be in-front of us. The paparazzi were at the gates. We all were famous, but not that famous if you were like Erika or Alex. But Nick and Meg weren't famous as much as everyone else. Everyone knows who lives in the house so we all are partially famous. We all block our faces as we get into my truck. I back out and Erika asks me something.

E- hey babe, I have a question.....

Ok guys so sorry that this was/is so short. I will explain why on my board. So follow me for updates! But thank you sm for reading! Love ya!💗
-Abi❤️🐐