Pt. 40: Early

Recap: We then kissed for about 2 mins until someone burst through the door.....
Jake's POV:

She was so sweaty but that didn't matter. All that mattered was her still being in my life and me being in hers.We hear the door burst open and we look to see it's Dani but with everyone behind her.

D- who was screaming? Was Jake tickling you Erika?
T- bad dream?
J- no Dani I wasn't tickling Erika.
E- I just had a bad dream and I'm not going into detail about it.
A- it stinks in here!
Al- bc you walked in.
T- go take a shower!
D- you stinker butt!
Angel- okay! That's enough for Dani. Time for bed, again.
D- but I'm not tired.
J- she can lay with us?!
Angel- she's fine Jake.
E- we're going back to bed too so she can just sleep with us.
Eg- you sure about that?!
J- absolutely!
Lu- I'm going back to bed!
Ma- me too
Tr- me three
C- me four
A- me five
N- me six
Morgan- me eight
N- me nine
K- me ten
Mc- okay that's enough of that just go to bed already!
X- fine!

They all head back to their room and Jake, Dani, and Erika started to cuddle and fall asleep. It wasn't until 30 mins later when they were awoken by a phone call from Kevin.  Jake answers it and he yells at him for not answering the first time. He then got told that he had a premiere. He tells me all this while still on the phone.

Kevin- bye Jake.
J- bye Kev!
E- what was that about?
J- premiere.
E- for what.
J- bisardvark
E- oh so who's all going?
J- anyone. I didn't have a limited amount.
E- ok well I should head to the bathroom to get a shower.
J- babe but it's 4:30 am.
E-fine I'll nap.
J- sleep!

While a that was going on. Outside you could hear. While that was going on Tessa opened the door to find Jake, Dani, and Erika laying in bed. She was about to walk out when she started screaming....

Sorry guys that this is short. Got home both nights and tried to upload tonight. But our games were super short. But hope you understand!!!❤️❤️❤️
-Abi🐐🎅🏽❤️