Pt. 18: Logan?

Recap: I was hoping that Erika would come out for food but she didn't. Then the doorbell rang......
Erika's POV:

I was awoken by the doorbell ringing, I quickly got up and cracked the door to see Meg. I shut the door trying not to make any sound. I go back and cry my self to sleep cause I miss Jake to death. I don't know why I had to argue with him but he needs sleep.

Tessa's POV:

When the door bell rang everyone ran to the door thinking it was Jake but when Nick opened the door it was Meg.....

M- man everyone is happy to see me?!
Tr- actually we thought you were Jake but okay.
M- man I feel loved.
T- hey today is going to be fun!
Al- yeah
M- well let's eat and get Erika then
T- ok
N- hey we have three new people you need to meet.
M- ok.

Nick pulls Meg over to Neels, Marcus, and Lucas.

N- meg this is Neels, Marcus, and Lucas. Neels, Marcus, and Lucas this is Megan.
M- hey guys
Ma, Lu, & Ne- hey
M- ok well I should probably go get Erika up so see you guys later.

Meg's POV:

I walk into Erika's room to see her in ball crying. I shut the door and hug her.

M- hey I promise he will come back.
E- I never meant to hurt him like this.
M- well all know you didn't he can just be an a** when he is sleepy.
E- yeah
M- but hey get dressed we are having a girls day with Alissa and Tessa.
E- ok!

Erika's Outfit with Tessa's too

Meg's Outfit

Alissa's Outfit

Alissa's Outfit

Erika gets finish and we go out to the kitchen.

Erika's POV:

The only reason why I really went was because I wanted to look for Jake. I'm surprised I haven't texted Logan. I might later tho, cause he might know. All of us girls say our goodbyes and head out. I sat in the back and stared out the window thinking about Jake. Even when my favorite song came on I didn't sing I just still sat there thinking about Jake. Tessa turned down the music and asked what's wrong.

T- Erika we all know something is wrong just tell us.
E-.....
Al- Erika we are worried about you.
M- girly just please talk to us!!
E- I just can't stop thinking about Jake
T- aww, E he is going to be home soon.
E- promise?!
T, Al, & M- always
E- love you guys!!
T, Al, & M- love you more!!!

After that we got to the mall. We got mani-pedis and got new clothes. We were on our way home when I got a text from Logan.

Text-Bold
Logan💀- hey I'm guessing you might be busy but can you come over?
Erika🎄- yeah I'm already out with Tessa, Alissa, and meg so I'll come over.
Logan💀- ok thank you!'
Erika🎄- you're welcome!

E- hey make a u-turn and go to Logans
T- why Logan?
E- he said he needed to talk.
M- ok.
Meg makes a u-turn and heads towards Logan. When we get there we walk in and he tells us to sit down.
L- ok so guys I know where Jake is.......

Skajsjsjsjsjsj guys I juts finished watching Stranger Things season 2!!! It's so good!! I recommend it! But thanks for reading!! Love all of you!!❤️❤️
-Abi❤️