Pt. 42: Blow up!

Recap: X- umm....
Erika's POV:

Just by seeing their faces made me break down in tears. I was almost about to fall when I heard someone come running over and scoop me up. It's was Jake.

J- guys you scared her.

I just started to cry into Jake even more.

X- sorry.
J- we can tell you tomorrow. Now go get dolled up. I'm taking you as my date for tonight.

He let me down and Tessa and Alissa grabbed my arm and led me up to their room. It was only Jake, Alissa, Tessa, Chanthony, and Jake who are going. Tristan decided to take Neels and the twins around la. Nick had work to do. Megan was busy with something else, and McKade were on a date and Alex was showing Bailey around.

Us girls went upstairs and started to get ready cause we were going to go to dinner before hand and it was 3:30 and it would take us at least and hour and half to get ready and the premiere starts at 8:30 but carpet at 7 so that would leave us an hour and half to eat if we leave when we're done.

Tessa's and Chanthonys outfits:

Alissa's outfit:

And Jerikas outfits:

It went Alissa, Tessa, then me

It went Alissa, Tessa, then me. The boys were waiting down stairs for us. They turned around so it could be a surprise. On the count of three we all turned around.

C- sexxxxyyyyyy
*ive never cringed so hard in my life but I feel like that is something that Chance would say*
T- thanks!
J- baby girl, you looking fine af!
E- you don't look to bad your self!
A- you look very pretty Alissa.
Al- you look handsome as well.
J- okay well we better head out.

We headed out side with Jake holding my hand and the cameras flashing but we didn't care. We got in Jake's truck and Tessa's car. Alissa and Anthony with Jake and I and Chessa alone. I don't think that is good. But anyways Jake and I were holding hands the whole time until all of our phones started to blow up at the same time....

Ok guys question, if I was to make another fanfic, What would you guys want it to be about? Tell me down below. I want your guys opinion. But thank you for reading and for the love and support! I appreciate it so much! You guys make my day so much better, thank you!
-Abi🐐❤️❤️🐐