Sleepover

Oh lord this chapter is so damn cringe. 

No.

Enjoy if you can...

(y/n)'s POV

I settled into my couch, ready for my Friday night binge of Sherlock, Doctor Who, and American Horror Story. I had my bowl of popcorn and I snuggled into my blanket when my phone buzzed.

Hey, want to hang out? I was thinking sleepover? With BOYS. COOTIES

Hah, fine. I'm already in my pajamas. I'm prepared.

SAME FAM

Please no

What? Fam?

STAP

Okay, so Me, Louise, Dodie, Hazel (she's cool), Dan, Phil, PJ, and Chris?

I only have one bowl of popcorn...

But your living room is big according to Phil

Yeah, sure. Just gather everyone and I'll order PIZZA

I love you

Thanks! You too!

See you soon.

Well, so much for my Sherlock. I'll miss you Benedict Otterbatch. I punched in the number for pizza in my phone and turned on some music. I gathered up all my blankets and pillows and scattered them out in the living room. I danced as I tidied to SoMo's cover of Talking Body. 

The doorbell sounded and Zoe, Hazel, Dodie, and Louise were there. Girls are here. 

"Hi! You must be Hazel!" I said, holding out my hand to the stranger.

"Yup, nice to meet you (y/n)." She replied, shaking my my hand. I gestured for them to come inside and held the door open for Dan who was approaching my driveway.

"Welcome Daniel. Don't make me punch you tonight." I warned as he stepped up on my porch.

"Will do. Nice pajamas by the way. Hot." Dan said grinning. I pressed my lips in a thin line and moved to the side so he could come in. I was walking along side him when he stopped, scooping me up bridal style.

"What the he-" I screeched, but he took off running to my living room. He knows I hate this. That ho. We entered to see the girls all look up at us.

"Put me down, ho." I said, smacking his shoulder.

"Nah I'm good." He said.

"You know I hate this so stop!" I argued. He grinned at me, tossing me up a couple inches and catching me again. I squealed and clutched my arms around his shoulders.

"Stop!" He tossed me again and Zoe laughed. The door bell sounded and I looked at Dan to put me down.

"Nope." He started through the hall towards the door and I settled into him, knowing he wouldn't put me down anytime soon. We answered to see the last 3 boys standing on my porch.

"Well hello there gents" Dan started and I rolled my eyes.

"If you're going to carry me could you remove your hand from my butt please?" I complained as the boys came inside.

"Hey, it's for stability." Dan said, grinning.

"I hate you." I said, squirming.

"Get comfortable, babe." I scrunched my face in disgust, but kept silent. We made our way to the living room. Dan sat down on the couch and I tried to pry away. He grip tightened and I sighed, sitting back down in his lap.