Piano

Hi.

Have you ever noticed how British people say taco? Like it's really not all that different but it sounds better than how America says it.

*IMPORTANT* There are 2 chapters coming out today for PhyerJynx and I's story my Angel so check those out!!

Also, be warned as I literally have no idea what I'm going to write about today so if it seems like shit, then...Idk.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Done with your homework?" I asked, swiveling my legs in the air as I propped myself on my desk.

"Yeah." he replied, getting up from the chair to stand in front of me. "What do you suggest we do?" Dan asked, standing in between my legs and resting on the edge of the desk. My God he was really close. I felt my face redden and I pulled back a bit, chuckling awkwardly.

"Uh, whatever's fine." I said. He gave me an odd look before he realized how close he was. His face flushed as well and he stepped back quickly.

"Well you can decide. I mean it's your house." he stuttered.

"Uh, why don't we just chat." I suggested. I cursed myself for not picking a distraction.

"Yeah okay." He said, sitting back in the chair.

"Have you heard anything from Phil about Hazel? I haven't heard anything since the dance." I said resting my back against the wall.

"Actually I did see them in the halls once, holding hands, but that was it." he said.

"So you think they're dating?" I asked. He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, me too."

"So what have you been up to?" he asked, resting his chin in his palm. Internally suffering? No that's too sad.

"I've been teaching myself the piano. I figured if my grandma gave us the piano I should use it." I said.

"Really? Can I hear?" he asked.

"Well I only know one song and it's bad." I said.

"Please?" he pushed. I gave in and led him downstairs to the basement where we kept the large piano. I walked over to it and sat down. Dan sat down next to me as I rested my fingers on the keys. I pressed down on the keys, starting the song. Miraculaously, I made it through with no mistakes, something I hadn't down before. I let my hands rest on the keys for a moment before placing them in my lap. I glanced over to  Dan smiling at me, our faces scarily close. "I love watching you play."

"What?" I asked.

"Do you realize you close your eyes when you play? Or that you move your head with your hands?" he asked.

"No...I do?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's nice." he said, resting his hands on the keys.

"Can you play?" I asked.

"A little." he said. I gestured towards him to demonstrate. He thought for a moment before beginning to play. His hands moved up and down the keys, playing a wonderful tune. Moonlight Sonata. He stayed focused on the keys, watching his fingers. Now I see what he meant. I loved watching him play as well. His hands stopped and he looked over at me.

"Show off." I joked. He smirked.

"So I'm good?"

"Uh, compared to mine hell yeah!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I see that you were watching me play." he said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. Shut up." I said, nudging him. "Teach me something." I said.