Ice Cold

Hello.

*Still shunning certain reader*

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I was still resting my head on Dan's lap, watching the pictures across the screen. I felt his hand sneak under my shirt to rest his hand on the bare skin of my waist. I felt goosebumps arise as his thumb circled loosely.

"Dan?" he grasped me, pulling me into his lap so that I was straddling him awkwardly. Everyone else was gone now, just us alone, his fingers gripping into my hips, keeping me on his thighs. "Dan? Wha--" he cut me off, kissing me and my hands rested on the nape of his neck, gripping his hair lightly. I felt his hands rock my hips against him and my face flushed, knowing what he was implying. I tried pulling awy to talk to him, but he slipped his tongue into my mouth, mands slipping across my scars and up the bottoms of my shorts. I panickked slightly as I couldn't escape his grasp.

"Dan!" I called, pushing away, but I was tight in his grip.

"What you don't love me?" he asked, his fingertips tracing along the bottom of my underwear. I let out a yelp, falling to the floor as he pushed me off. I groaned and opened my eyes glancing around.

"Oh my God are you okay?!" Chris asked, as I had landed on top of him as I rolled off the couch. I glanced up at Dan who was watching me with concern. I scrambled off Chris, my face warm.

"Just dreaming." I said, my body throbbing from the memory.

"You sure? You were moving a lot and like mumbling." Hazel said. I glanced over at Dan who's face was beet red and looking down. I cursed silently, realizing he must've heard me.

"Yup, I'm all good. I just...uh...need water?" I squeaked and ran out of the room, leaving everyone in confusion. "Shit." I mumbled, taking a cup out of the cabinet for water. 

"Hey." 

Damn it.

I turned awkwardly to where Dan was standing, his hand rubbing awkwardly on his neck. I groaned silently and pursed my lips.

"Hey." I said.

"About that dream."

"Uh, yeah?" I said, pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You said my name and then fell." he said. I nodded.

"That. Ha." I started. 

"You seemed uncomfortable." he said.

"I--well" I paused, looking at him. "I was just running from some monster and you were ahead of me." I lied.

"Oh. Okay." he said. "So you're good?" I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I felt my stomach curl at his touch until he dissappeared. He wasn't usually one to give up on me when I was clearly lying. Or give up just generally. I sighed, noticing Phil leaning up against the doorframe, eyeing me skeptically.

"So. What was the real dream about?" he asked. "Uncomfortably saying Dan's name?"

"Go away."

"Ha no. Tell me." he argued.

"It's what I said. Chased and trying to get to him eavedropper." I sassed.

"No it's not." he said. "I know you. Don't lie to me."

"It's nothing."

"(y/n)..."

"Fine. It was relatively sexual and he scared the shit out of me and was like 'what you don't love me?' and then shoved me and that's when I fell." I said, annoyed.

"What kind of sexual??" I deadpanned, looking over at him. 

"What kind are you thinking?? Look it was like woah whatcha doing and then it was like okay stop and explain and he wouldn't." 

"Oh, okay. So what does that mean?"

"I don't know. I'm not a dream expert weirdo."

"WELL. I think you like him, but you're afraid he'll revert back to his old ways." he said.

"See why did you have to ask me?"

"What are you going to do about it?" he asked.

"Nothing it was a dumb dream." he scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "Go back to the movie." I ordered and he held his hands up in surrender, dissapearing.

Can I just get a goddamn glass of water?!

I managed and went back into the lounge where everyone was focused in on the TV except Dan, as he was watching for me to sit next to him. I hesitated, but did it anyway, letting him drape his arm around the back of the couch, covering me in half his blanket. He was so nice and sweet, but also...somehow sexy?

How the hell does that work?!

He turned, catching me staring at him and I flushed, looking away. He leaned in to whisper to me.

"What's up?" his breath against my ear, making me melt slightly. I leaned over to him to respond.

"Nothing." I replied, turning back to the movie as my signal to shush, but he didn't. He leaned in yet again.

"You look hot." he said. I pulled back, flustered.

"What?"

"I mean, like temperature." he said, his voice rasing slightly, catching Chris' attention. "Are you sure you want the blanket?" I nodded, keeping it on. I would fidget if I didn't. I glanced down at Chris' wide smirk and flipped him off. He stuck out his tongue and I giggled slightly. Dan noticed, making my ears tint red. His face was pulled into a frown as Chris flipped me off as well. I snorted slightly, trying to keep quiet for the movie.

I glanced over at Dan who was slightly upset looking. I cocked my head to the side, watching him.

"Now what's up with you?" I asked. He shrugged and turned back to the TV, his turn now to silence us both. I respected his gesture and sat back, sinking slightly into the couch. I glanced down at my feet which were ice cold, and then at Dan, frowning.

Normally I'd tuck them in and freeze him with my cold touch, but I just couldn't now. I sank back, letting them freeze under the glow of the TV.

DAMN.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari