Black Panther

Hello there.

What's good.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

Hey, you free?

Yeah why?

I have an extra ticket for Black Panther, would you like to come along?

OH MY GOD YES. I'M DYING TO SEE IT!

Well, it's good I invited you.

Come get me rn

Wow, ur rly excited huh?

U think I'm joking. Come get me hoe.

Well now I'm rethinking.

DAN.

Okay, okay I'm coming.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

stfu u weirdo

COME GET ME

I'm leaving rn hold on.

<3

I quickly got out of bed, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my phone off it's charger. I flew down the stairs, grabbing some money for concessions.

"Where are you headed?" my mom asked, leaning back in her chair.

"Dan's taking me to Black Panther." I said.

"Oh, like a date?" she asked. I choked on the air a little.

"What? No!" I denied.

"Don't get so riled up, it's only a question." she said, holding up her hands in defeat.

"But why do you ask that?" I questioned. "I thought you hated him!"

"Well, people can change their minds." she said, shrugging. I received a text saying he was outside and I double checked all my belongings. "Have fun." she said, waving me off.

"Bye." I called, leaving in a hurry. I was still startled by the sudden question. Dan waved to me as I walked down the drive. I hopped in his car and he grinned at me as I buckled up the seat belt. "Well? What are you waiting for? Drive hoe." I said. He laughed and started backing out of my driveway.

"Is that your new thing? Calling me a hoe?"

"Is there a problem with that?" I countered, grinning at him.

"No, I guess." he said, watching the road intently.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"I don't know. You just seem kind of sad." I said.

"I was a little earlier, but now I have friend so I'm much happier. I'm happier when I'm with you." he said. I felt my face heat up and I smiled.

"What were you sad about?" I asked. His eyes shifted over to me for a split second before returning to the road.

"Oh nothing." he replied.

"Come on...it's not nothing." I pushed.

"Really, it's stupid." he insisted. "I just..." he began. I stayed silent, watching him. "I was worried you'd say no to coming and I was just feeling bad." he said.

"You were sad I'd reject you? Why? It's just a movie and it's not like I'd say no because I'm avoiding you or something." I said.

"Yeah, it's just a friendly movie. See I told you it's ridiculous." he said.