Bye Vanessa

Lin's POV

I watched her march out of the bedroom with her bags packed.

"Don't do this Vanessa," I said.

"Why don't you tell that to your boyfriend!"

"GROFF IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME!" I screamed.

"YEAH JUST A FRIEND YOU KISS!"

"THE INTERNET TOLD ME TO KISS HIM!"

"DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR FANS LISTEN TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR KNOW EX-GIRLFRIEND! GOODBYE LIN MANUEL MIRANDA!" She screamed and left. I feel down on the floor sobbing. How could she do this to me. I LOVED HER. Hot tears travled down my cheeks. I grabbed my coat and began to walk to the theater. I needed to be in a place away from people. A place thats quite. As I unlocked the door to the Richard Rodgers Theater. I almosted fainted. It was cold and I could barley move. I ran to my dressing room and sat on the couch crying my heart out. I looked at the framed photo of me and Vanessa. I picked it up and flung it to the ground breaking the glass. It shattered. I grabbed the photo and ripped it into pieces.

"VANESSA I HATE YOU!" I screamed before I feel back on the couch in a puddle of tears.

(The Next Morning)

Groff's POV

Today we had two shows, one in the morning, one at night so I had chuged caffeine. I pulled out my keys and then realized the door was unlocked. Maybe someone else was here, but I always got here first.

"So close to getting here before you Groff," A voice called from behind. It was Daveed Diggs.

"Hey did you forget to lock the door last night?" I asked.

"No I always lock it. Was it unlocked when you came here?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said has I opened the door. Then Daveed and I heard crying from Lin and mine's dressing room. We bolted to the room and flung open the door. Shattered glass was all over the floor along with a torn up picture of him and Vanessa. There were large bags under his eyes.

"LIN!" I screamed and hugged him.

"J-Jonathan?" He said.

"Yes I'm here Lin and so is Daveed. How long have you been here what happened?" I asked.

"It's Vanessa she broke up with me."

~Time skip brought to you by Groffsauce~

Twenty minutes later the whole cast sat in my dressing room, Lin still crying.

"Do you want us to call Javier he can do the shows today," Renee said.

"Yes please," He cried. He would not be able to do Helpless or Say No To This.

"It's okay," Chris said.

"IT'S NOT OKAY MY GIRLFRIEND THOUGHT I WAS GAY AND KNOW SHE HATES ME!" I stepped outside to call Javier. He said he would gladly come. I felt a warm tear slide down my cheek. I loved Lin and I always have just to think that in some universe if we did date, Vanessa would come after us guns blazing. I walked back into the room. Lin was a hot mess. I walked to the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of whisky. I poured two glasses. One for me, one for Lin. I walked over and handed him the whisky which burned in my throat, but I loved it. Lin chuged the glass.

"WHY!" Lin screamed. He flung the empty glass on the floor. It shattered.

"I'll get a broom," Anthony said walking out of the room.

"Calm down Lin," Jasmine said.

"CALM DOWN!" Lin screamed, "CALM DOWN! EVERYONE HAS SOMEONE! JASMINE YOU HAVE ANTHONY, RENEE YOU HAVE YOUR HUSBAND, PIPPA YOU HAVE YOUR FIANCE, CHRIS YOU HAVE YOUR KIDS, DAVEED YOU HAVE YOUR BEST FRIEND RAFA!" Lin became a puddle of tears again. Lin's hands were scarred from glass shards. They were bleeding.

"Lin look what you did to your hands," I said grabbing some band-aids to wrap around his hands. He winced as I put the cloth over his hands. Anthony came back with a broom. Lin melted into my arms. The weight of his head in my hands.

"It's okay," I whispered in his ear. And I was the only one he didn't yell at.

A/N Thanks for reading I hope you like this!