Thot Patrol

~Lin's POV~

I was driving to the airport to pick up Groff. It was almost Christmas, one of my favorite holidays. I started to drum on the steering wheel. Tobi was barking in the back seat.
"I know Tobi, I'm excited to see him too," I said. I cranked up the radio.
"SAID LITTLE BITCH YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANTED TO, THESE IS RED BOTTOMS THESE IS BLODDY SHOES!" I rapped. God Bodak Yellow was a good song.
"Hump me fuck me daddy better make me choke." It was my ring tone for Jonathan. 
"Hey babe I'm almost at the airport," I said.
"Alright my plane just landed and I need good coffee."
"Shit I forgot to get you some!" I said.
"It's fine just come take me home!" Jonathan said.
"Working on it," I said pulling into the airport parking lot. I got out of the car and walked in looking for Groff. Why can't I see him? That's when I felt something jump on my back.
"Boo!" A voice yelled. I let out a scream. It was Jonathan. He laughed.
"Hi kitten!" He said getting off my back. I helped him pick up his bags he had dropped to pounce on me.
"Hi Groffy!" I exclaimed kissing him, "I've missed you so so so so so much!" I yelled. He looked like a hot mess. His hairy was all droopy. He was wearing a shirt that said "sister snatched by the gay agenda." Which was covered in coffee. He also was wearing running shorts and ugg boots.
"You look like a thot," I laughed as we walked out of airport.
"Thot my ass. You're the thot considering the amount of dick pics you send me!" He joked. We got in the car.
"TOBI!" Jonathan yelled. I opened the glove box and pulled out some handcuffs.
"Hello yes this is the thot patrol. We're here to arrest you for public thotness!" Jonathan laughed. He slowly took off his shirt.
"Well officer are you sure there's nothing I can do?" Jonathan moaned.
"Yep you're a thot, let's go home."