TMZ

~Lin's POV~ 

It had been a few hours since our bath photos had been leaked. Both Jonathan and mine's agents were trying to find out how this happened. The hotel was also looking into it, making sure it wasn't an employee. It was a fucking twitter moment. All these people tweeting at me saying how my dick was bigger than they thought. I was worried about Jonathan. He was so self-conscious. When I met him 8 years ago he hated wearing shorts because he hated his thighs. I was pacing around the hotel room when I heard light sobs coming from the bathroom. I quickly ran in. Jonathan was sobbing on the floor. I quickly went to his side. 

"Shhhhhh babe it'll be okay. We can sue TMZ and possibly the hotel. Our agents already have to police on it since this was a invasion of privacy. I love you so much," I whispered. I knew what would make him feel better. 

"Hey how about we go to that nice bakery we saw 2 blocks down, get some sweets and a fancy bottle of wine, come back here and watch The Office," I said. He nodded getting up. We walked outside, bombarded by paparazzi, none of which were from TMZ. He quickly walked away finding the bakery. We got some macaroons and went back to the hotel room. I cracked open the wine and poured two glasses. I opened Netflix on the TV and we began to watch The Office. Jonathan was a lot calmer. I ran my fingers through his hair as we watched Pam give birth to CeCe. 

"It's all gonna be okay babe," I whispered. Jonathan just smiled then he just started laughing. 

"What?" I asked looking at him. 

"It's so funny. Why am I so upset over random pervs seeing my naked body. Our ancestors did it, Kim Kardashian does it in photo shoots. I shouldn't be so mad. If some random horny person wants to see to men in love in a bathtub they can do so, but they're fucking perverts," Jonathan said. 

"Babe I know you. You don't have to pretend it's funny. I know how self-conscious of your body you are. It's awful, but we'll make it through it, together. If there's anything you've taught me it's that you can never have enough wine and that if you truly love someone, don't be afraid to show it. I love you and we'll make it through this together," I said. Tears began going down his face, our lips met. We'll make it through.