Baby Loves to Dance in the Dark

A/n the titles a Lady Gaga refrence, whoever guessing/googles the song first gets the satisfaction of winning

~Groff's POV~ 

I woke up to Lin shaking me. 

"C'mon get up we're going to be late for work!" He exclamied getting dressed. I reluctantly got out of bed and slipped on a t-shirt, underwear, and jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had about 10 hickies on my neck and my ass was a tad sore. I was blushing just thinking about are activities from last night. Lin wrapped his arms around my waist and whisperd, "you're beautiful." 

~Time skip~ 

Lin and I walked into the theater laughing. Daveed, Oak, Pippa, and Leslie were talking. Daveed looked up at me and said, "Did Groffy get some dick?" He laughed his ass off. 

"LIN CAN ONLY CALL ME GROFFY!" I yelled. I wasn't angry, just embarrassed. 

"Don't be embarrassed, dicks really nice," Daveed said. Lin was just smirking. I was blushing. He stood on his tiptoes and kissed my forehead and said "now everyone knows your mine." I just blushed my ass off and ran into my dressing room. 

I walked into the living room, Lin was getting dressed. I slowly began to undress when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was my older brother, David. I slowly picked up the phone. 

"JONATHAN I'M SORRY!" He sobbed, "I'M SO SORRY I RATTED YOU OUT TO MOM AND DAD. I DIDN'T MEAN TO IT SLIPPED OUT. YOU'RE MY CLOSEST FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH. I KNOW YOU HATE ME AND WANT ME TO BURN IN HELL, BUT I LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU. I DON'T CARE IF MOM AND DAD DISOWN ME TOO, BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT IN THIS WORLD!" He was sobbing. 

"David-" 

"DON'T SPEAK, you don't have to explain you hate me. You don't have to explain anything and-" there was yelling in the background. 

"HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR DISAPOINTMENT BROTHER!" I heard my mom in the background. I heard a dialtone. She had hung up on me. I put on the rest of my costume. I heard slow jazz begin to play. I turned around. Lin stood there in his white Alexander Hamilton coat, his hair pulled back. He reached for the light switch and turned off the lights. The pink fairy lights strung around the room were glowing. He held out his hand and said, "Jonathan Drew Groff may I have the honor of this dance?" I nodded, taking off my wig and crown. He slowly pulled me into the room. The jazz changed to So this is Love from Cinderella, my favorite Disney movie. 

A/n play this to make it more magical

I saw the whole Hamilcast in the doorway, Daveed was recording it. 

Lin placed one of his hands on my waist and the other held my hand. We were dancing just like in the movie. He twirled me around. I felt like a Disney princess. I was blushing like crazy. He looked up at me wide eyed. He made me feel special. We kept dancing for a while. I had always loved Cinderella. I remember sneaking into my living room in the middle of the night to watch it since my parents said I couldn't watch it cause it was to "girly." I always loved that song cause it made me feel special. When the song ended Lin did the unexpected, he dip kissed me. I felt my heart beat a hunderd miles a minute. I was blushing like crazy. That's when I lost my balance and fell over, Lin landing on top of me, we were rubbing noses. 

"So this is love," I said quoting the song. Lin laughed. 

"You are my love," Lin said connecting our lips once more. The cast was awwing. 

"5 minutes til curtain!" The overhead speaker said. Daveed turned off the lights and everyone left. I put on my crown and wig. I watched Lin run on stage. God he was perfect.