Merry Christmas

~Groff's POV~

"Groffy wake up," a voice called.

"Why," I mumbled, half awake.

"It's Christmas," A voice which I'm pretty sure is Lin called.

"But I'm comfy."

"Well I could take off all these blankets and make you get up," Lin said. I finally opened my eyes to his beautiful face. I leaned up to kiss him.

"I'll get up just cause you're so beautiful," I said. Lin blushed. I slowly got up. Lin was even wearing his glasses! He knows how much I adore them. Lin lead me downstairs. There were presents everywhere. He told me not to get a lot for him!

"Lin why did you get me this much?!" I exclaimed.

"Cause my baby deserves to be spoiled," Lin smiled, scuffing my hair. I grabbed one of the first presents I saw. It was big and wrapped in blue and gold wrapping. I tore it open. It was a Victoria's Secret box. I slowly opened it. Inside were tickets to a Meghan Trainor concert!

"You did not-" he cut me off with a kiss.

"My baby deserves to be spoiled," Lin exclaimed. I grabbed one of the presents I bought for him. He opened it. It was a Mets baseball shirt that on the back said "Groffy 69" He blushed like Hell. He quickly through off his shirt and put it on.
"I love it," he said pulling me into another kiss. We kept opening presents until we were drowning in wrapping paper. I opened my last gift from Lin. It was a beautiful necklace with a two pearls and a diamond in the middle. Lin began to put it on.
"You're beautiful," he said. I blushed. Lin quickly ran upstairs and then came back saying "I got this in the mail yesterday it's addressed to you with no return address." Lin handed me the letter. I opened it.

Dearest Jonatan,

You're mother and I recently split...because of you, and not in a bad way. I've been doing some research over that past year on homosexuality. Sure I may not quite understand if, but I just wanted to say I love and support you and I'm so sorry for everything I've done and said to you and Lin. From stalking Lin's twitter you guys seem like the perfect couple and I'm so proud of you my son. I'm proud to say I helped bring you into the world. When you have a chance please call me. Anyway when I told your mother I was proud of you she filled for divorce. I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you and I hope you can forgive me.

—Dad.

I was crying. My Dad loves me. HE LOVES ME! MY DAD LOVES ME!!! Lin read it with me. His eyes also had tears in them.

"I'm so proud of him," I sobbed.

"I know Groffy, call him tomorrow. What he did to you wasn't okay, but he realizes it's not okay."

I was so overjoyed.