Aftermath

~Lin's Pov~ 

I slowly walked home with Jonathan. I tried to grab his hand, but he didn't let me. I tried to wrap my arm around his waist, he pulled away. He pulled his hood over his head as the rain poured down. We entered the apartment and he walked up into the bedroom, slowly undressing. 

"Don't look," he grumbled. 

"Babe I've seen you naked before," I laughed. He grabbed his pajamas and went into the bathroom. He was so mad. 

"I'll sleep on the couch," I said, walking downstairs. God I fucked up. 

~Jonathan's POV~ 

I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I had another bad dream. I felt tears sliding down my face. I looked at the empty side of the bed, where Lin should be lying. Why did I have to be so angry at him. He was probably mad at me for being so grumpy. I slowly wrapped the blankets around my body and slowly walked downstairs. Lin was asleep on the couch. I walked up to him and shook him awake. 

"L-Lin," I stuttered. He slowly woke up. He looked mad at first and then he saw the tears of pain in my eyes. He pulled me over the couch into his lap. 

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked. 

"I'M STUPID OKAY! I MAKE YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH, AND I DIDN'T TELL YOU I HAVE TO LEAVE NEXT WEEK TO START FILMING MINDHUNTER EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT I HAD TIL THE END OF THE MONTH!" I sobbed. Tears were flowing from my eyes, "I NEED YOU LIN AND I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO PITTSBURGH, BUT I ALSO WANT MY SPACE AND I WANT TO PROVE TO YOU HOW GOOD OF AN ACTOR I AM! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE FROM YOU. I KNOW I'M TO CLINGY BUT-" he cut me off with a kiss. He carried me up to the bedroom. 

"Babe I'm upset you didn't tell me you have to leave next week. You're always a good actor, you don't have to prove that to me. You're so talented and it's an honor to be married to you. I will do whatever you want. I've also been a little clingy lately," He said, tucking me, "I mean trying to force you to adopt a baby. I'm such an asshole and I'm sorry I tried to force a baby on you. I love you so much and I wanna go at your pace." A tear slid down Lin's face. I sat up, wiping the tear away. 

"No no Lin I know how much you love kids. I wanna have a kid, just not now. You're not an asshole, I'm the asshole. Making you sleep on the couch and making Daveed thing you're an awful person. I love you so much Kitten," I praised. Our lips connected for a quick second. It felt like our first kiss, warm and soft. I remember that day like yesterday. Lin slowly pulled his lips away, blushing me. I kissed him again before pulling him under the covers. 

"Let's enjoy the week we have left with each other okay Groffy?"