Midnight Confessions

~Lin's POV~

Jonathan and I walked into the apartment, he was still crying.

"Sit on the couch, I'll go run a hot bath," I whispered, kissing his forehead. I walked into the bathroom and ran the water, making it was really warm. I also put bubbles in cause, they may calm Groff down. Once the bath was warmed up and found Jonathan on the couch, still crying. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I helped him undress. When he was just in his boxers he was blushing. I gave him a peck on the cheek and said "I've seen you naked before." He let out a light laugh. He pulled down his boxers and I watched his sexy ass get into the tub, his body submerged in bubbles.

"I'll go get some coco," I said going to the kitchen. I boiled the water and added the coco powder. I poured it into a mug and walked into the bathroom. I sat on floor next to him. I handed him the mug.

"Thanks," he said. His face was stained with tears. I could see more tears coming as he placed his mug on the floor. I grasped his hand and whispered, "it's okay. They'll never touch you again."

"I've been thinking," he sobbed, "about all the mean things my parents said and did to me as a kid."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. He nodded.

~Flashback Groff's POV~

I was 6 years old. I had snuck into my mom's bathroom and had found her makeup bag. I had watched her put on makeup so I put it on. I walked out of the room. When my dad saw me, he was furious. My mom was a little mad, but said I was just a kid. My dad spanked me 30 times.

~Current time Lin's POV~

"Babe that's horrible," I said grasping at his hand. He let out a light sob.

"I'm suprised I didn't run away as a kid," I sobbed.

"Shhhhhhh, don't think about it, just think about the future. We're probably going to get married in late August. Shhhhhhhh empty your mind," I cooed. He smiled. I reached my hand over and ran my fingers through his hair. I let out a smile.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I replied.

~TiMe SkIp~

It was midnight. Groff had been in the tub for an hour and had just fallen asleep in it. How am I to get Groff out of the tub, dried off and upstairs to bed. I slowly drained the water. I ran upstairs and placed a towell down on his side of the bed. I went back downstairs and picked him up and out of the tub. I couldn't help, but look at his dick. I'm sorry I'm carrying his naked body and it's just right there! I carried him to bed and placed him down. He didn't even move an inch. As I was drying him down his phone began to play Mama Who Bore Me. Lea Michelle was calling. I picked up.

"Hey Lea!" I whispered.

"Hey Lin. I heard Groff's parents came to the theater and yelled at you. Is he okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. He's fine. He just fell asleep and I had to haul him out of the bathtub," I quietly laughed.

"Typical Groff. Anyways can you tell him to call me back in the morning?"

"Of course, goodnight."

"Goodnight," she said hanging up. I placed his phone on the night stand and climbed into bed. I fell asleep.

~Groff's POV~

I woke up screaming. Lin shot up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"B-b-bad dream," was all I could say.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"I was tied up naked to a chair. My mom, dad, Kesha, Paul McCartney, and Lady Gaga were screaming at me, calling me a whore. Then my mom brought you, David, and his baby into the room. She shot the baby, then David, then you. Then me," I cried.

"You know Lady Gaga would never do that?" He asked. I laughed.

"Of course," I replied.

"It's okay, I'm right here," Lin said. I fell back asleep.