The Reception

~Jonathan's POV~

Lin and I walked into the theater, everyone already had food on their tables. Basically there were now a bunch of tables on stage with a dance floor in the middle. I had Lin on my arm, smiling widely. We were so fucking happy. We had both already left Hamilton, (so had most of the original cast) so it was weird to see the theater again. We took our places at the main table as Daveed began his toast. 

"Good afternoon everyone, how ya doin' today!" Daveed asked with a grand smile. Everyone clapped. "Today we are here to celebrate Jonathan and Lin, a match made in Heaven. I've known Lin since around 2012, and my have the years flown by. I remembered the day Lin and Jonathan got together, me and the rest of Hamilcast peaking through a door trying to see if they were going to kiss or fuck after they said 'I love you.' I remember the day Vanessa burst in trying to convince Lin she loved him, we all knew it was bullshit. We all hate Vanessa, but we can thank her for getting these two love birds together. These two are so adorable. I remember Jonathan walked in once covered in hick-" Lin cut him off saying, "shut your trap before I strangle you." Everyone laughed. 

"Well fine," Daveed stammered, "anyway yes these two are adorable and love to fuck, let's party!" Everyone laughed. I buried my face in the crook on Lin's neck trying to hide my blush. Everyone was awwwing. I felt Lin rub his hand through my hair as Thayne began to speak. 

"Hello hello! So when I first met Jonathan, we automatically became best friends. He is one of the kindest people on planet earth. I remember when we started doing Hamilton, we were gossiping about the hottest guy in the cast was, and a very drunk Jonathan stammered, 'Lin is the hottest.' When you started dating, I had a flashback to that night. You two are perfect for each other and I wish I had something that you had. Anyway may god bless you two!" Thayne exclaimed. I was blushing. 

"You thought I was hot in 2014!? I was ugly as shit back then," Lin laughed. I just blushed more as we began to eat. 

~Time Skip~ 

Once we were done it was time for us to dance. Leslie was singing "So this is love." We slowly began to dance, tears in my eyes. It was so beautiful, we were finally married. No more Vanessa, no more of my parents. Tomorrow we had to catch a early morning flight to Paris, where we were spending out honeymoon. We had a hotel room the overlooked the Eiffel Tower. Once Leslie finished singing, Lin pulled his lips onto mine, we were finally married. 

~TiMe SkIp~ 

Lin tackled me onto the bed, kissing down my neck. If we miss our flight, you know why. 

A/n so I may not be able to update tomorrow so this is why it's early. Next chapter is honeymoon.