Are you Cheating on me Diggs?

~Lin's POV~ 

It was late at night, about 10 pm. Groff and I had just finished setting up King Melchior's cage. Jonathan was still really embarrassed that he passed out. I made some coco and put on Cinderella. Within the first 30 minutes he fell asleep. I took a picture and posted in on Twitter with the caption, "He fell asleep within the first 30 minutes of watching Cinderella. God I love him."  The comments were so cute. 

GgAaYy: Awwwwwwwwwww 

J;AVPFIA;D: SO CUTE 

VAMNit: Ugh I get it you're happy. Shut up. 

Oh my god I thought Vanessa was dating someone. Aye aye aye. I just got ignore her. I soon fell asleep next to him. 

~Rafa's POV~ 

Daveed and I were in our apartment, watching TV. I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw Vanessa's tweet about Lin and Groff. 

"Daveed look at this," I said showing him my screen. 

"That homophobic bitch," he growled, typing on his phone. 

"What are you doing?" I asked looking over. He was angerly texting Vanessa. 

"DAVEED!" I scolded snatching his phone, "remember last time you texted Vanessa!" 

"Yeah, I just put her in her place this time," He growled. I opened his texts. Why was he texting some guy named Greg? I opened the texts. 

Daveed: So when can I see it? 

Greg: You'll have to wait. 

Daveed: C'mon how long does it take? I need it!

Greg: Just wait and I'll give it to you doll. 

"DAVEED WHO IS THIS!" I yelled showing him the texts. 

"Rafa calm down I-" 

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME! YOU'VE BEEN ACTING SUSPICIOUS LATELY! IS HE BETTER THAN ME! DOES HE HAVE A BIGGER DICK!? LET ME GUESS YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! YOU BITCH I-" 

"RAFA SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN!" Daveed screamed. I shut my trap. 

"I'm not cheating. Greg is a friend of my brother who is helping make a memory book of our favorite memories, including memories and all the happy things we've done together in the past almost 11 years of knowing each other. It's going to be a Valentine's Day Present."

"Oh," Was all I could say. I was embarresed. I was crying now. 

"YOU'RE SO SWEET AND I JUST ACCUSED YOU OF CHEATING I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY!" I sobbed into Daveed's arms. He pulled me into a tight hug and whispered, "it's gonna be okay."