Talk

~Lin's POV~ 

I just, I just, grabbed Jonathan dick. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh GoD. The truth is I've always loved Jonathan. From his voice to his hair to his everything. Jonathan was blushing like crazy. He was so cute and loveable. I didn't care if me asking him out would ruin our friendship, but I needed to ask him sooner rather then later. I was single and the man I loved was also single. What could go wrong? 

~Time skip to after the show~ 

I sat in my chair. Javier had done the show again. I was going to do it tomorrow. Jonathan walked into the room in his costume, beginning to change. He smiled at me and said, "how are you?" 

"Fine," I mumbled. He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I've got a suprise for you." Then the whole rest of the cast walked in with a cake that said "Bye Vanessa, you dumb bitch." I smiled and laughed. 

"You guys," I said with a smile. 

"It was my idea," Anthony said, cracking a smile. 

"LET'S DIVE IN!" Pippa yelled. Everyone knew she loved cake. I had to come out to them. 

"Guys I need to tell you something very personal," I said, shaking. Jonathan must of sensed what I was going to say and rubbed my back. 

"Lin you can tell us anything," Daveed said. 

"Yeah anything," Chris replied. 

"Look I already told Jonathan this but, I'm pansexual, I told Jonathan I was bisexual, but I was afraid he wouldn't know what the means then I remembered he is our gay overlord. So yes, I like guys so maybe Vanessa was a tad right which just rubs salt in the wound. Pansexual means I love everyone, cis men,  cis women, trans men, trans women, non-binary people, so name them, I'll fuck 'em if their nice," everyone laughed, "Anyways, yeah I'm gay." Jonathan hugged me tightly. Renee, who is such a mom friend, well maybe because she is a mom squeazed my hand and said "Lin that must of been hard." I nodded, tears beginning to fall down my face. Renne pulled me into her arms and whispered "it's okay. We all support you, and that's what matters." I smiled. Daveed came up behind me and hugged me as well, thus starting a group hug. Everyone was hugging me and I felt like I was lossing air. 

"Guys! Thank you, but I can't breath!" I yelled. Everyone let go except for Jonathan, who had been hugging my side. I didn't push him off, I let him stay there, he helped me through everything. Then there was a knock at the door. There stood Vanessa, in a skimpy, white dress. 

A/N This is what she's wearing

Everyone gasped, I felt tears coming. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Jasmine sensed this and hugged me. Jonathan walked up to her and said yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH!" Vanessa put a hand on her chest and looked upset. 

"Excuse you, I'm just here to see my beloved Lin," she said. 

"You broke his heart," Anthony said. 

"You think he's just gonna come crawling back to you just because you're wearing THAT!" Oak screamed. 

"No, because I love him," she said. 

"Yeah like that's true," I said, still crying. 

"Lin," she said running over to me, "don't cry." She tried to wipe away the tears, but I grabbed her wrist and said "don't touch me bitch." 

"Lin, please, don't do this to me." She got on her knees and begged. 

"Do this to you?! DO THIS TO YOU!? I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL! FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL! WE'VE BEEN OFFICALLY DATING FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS! WE WERE EVEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED! REMEMBER THAT CONVERSATION!? I LOVED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, THEN YOU JUST ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING WITH NO PROFF EXCEPT THE FACT I KISSED MY FRIEND EVEN THOUGH I PROVIDED YOU WITH PROOF WITH TWEETS OF PEOPLE BEGGING ME TO DO IT! BUT NO I WAS FUCKING CHEATING!" I screamed in her face. 

"Lin I was being dumb, please, I loved you and everything you gave me." As she said that I had a thought. Everything I gave her. I did love showering her with gifts. 2 months ago I gave her a really expensive gold and diamond necklace with all the money I've been making from Hamilton. Even before Hamilton I was what well off because of In the Heights. Wait! DID SHE JUST LOVE ME FOR MY MONEY! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! 

"DO YOU JUST WANT ME FOR MY MONEY!" I screamed, "CAUSE I JUST REALIZED YOU DO! YOU LOVE EVERYTHING I GIVE YOU! YOU FUCKING GOLD DIGGER!" 

"Lin please, that's not true." She wailed. 

"I know it's true, and you know what!" I yelled, "maybe I do love Jonathan! Actually I do love him and I've loved him for a long ass time, so get the fuck out!" I gasped after saying that. I didn't mean to say that. 

"Is that true?" Jonathan asked. I nodded. Before I knew it, his lips were smashed against mine. I was kissing his back. God this felt good. After a few seconds he pulled away and said, "I've loved you and always have, and I though you'd never love me back."

"Jonathan Groff, that's music to my ears, I love you so much." And with that he kissed me again. The cast clapped, while Vanessa stormed out, flipping us off. 

A/N Yes this is a day early cause I though July 1st was tomorrow, and I didn't want to keep you waiting, but the schedule isn't moving a day forward just because I updated early. I'm sorry if this seems rushed, but I've got plans.