Anxiety

~Groff's POV~

I woke up kicking and screaming, expecting to feel Lin's arms wrap around me or hear him running up the stairs. I looked around the room. He wasn't there. I didn't hear the water or anything. I looked around. Why was I naked? I remembered about my bath. I must of fallen asleep in the tub, I'm such a fucking idiot. I reached over and grabbed my phone, suprised to find a note on top of it. It read...

Goodmorning Groffy,

Sorry if I scared you. Daveed, Rafa, and I are booking the place for the wedding on August 31st, the date we decided on. I'll be back by noon, I promise. Lea called last night and wanted you to call back. Anyway if you wake up before 10, go the fuck back to sleep.

---Lin

I smiled. He was so adorable. I love this man. It was almost 11:30! My god I haven't slept that late since I was 15. I got out of bed and put on my happiness playlist. The first thing that came on was Better When I'm Dancin' by Meghan Trainor. (A/n It's a good ass song okay! Make fun off me all you want I love that song.) I hopped into the shower, singing and dancing. I washed my hair and cleaned the rest of my body. I got out of the shower and dried off. It was 12:01, where was Lin? I'm just anxious, I need to stop worrying. I got dressed and went downstairs to make myself a turkey sandwhich cause, why the fuck not. I ate my sandwhich. It was 12:45, where was he. Why hadn't he texted me? Was he cheating on me? Where was he? No he wouldn't cheat, but what if he was. Then I remembered the wedding. So much planning, so much to do. My parents are gonna try to stop it. I felt numb, I was lightheaded. I was standing by the counter. I heard the frontdoor open.

"Groffy, what's wrong?" I heard. Then I passed out.

~Lin's POV~

Daveed, Rafa, and I walked in the door. I saw Groff standing over the counter, panting.

"Groffy, what's wrong?" I asked him. I saw him begin to fall. I rushed over and caught him before he hit his head on the tile floor.

"Is he okay? Should we call an ambulance?" Daveed asked. I carried Groff to the couch and then went into the medicine cabinet, serching for a bottle. I pulled it out. It was Jonathan's anxiety meds. The bottle was empty. I forgot he hasn't had his meds in a week because the doctor is slow to write a new prescription.

"Anxiety attack," I replied.

"Oh shit," was all Rafa could say. Rafa placed the Pet Land box on the counter. You see Daveed, Rafa, and I had went to Pet Land to get him a hampster, something he had always wanted. I went over to the couch and grasped Groff's hand. I placed my head on his chest, feeling his chest go up and down with every breath he takes. He'll be awake soon.

~Groff's POV~

I woke up to Lin grasping my hand.

"What happened?" Was all I could say.

"Anxiety attack. You fainted and scared the shit out of me," Lin said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know where you were and the wedding is overwhelming me and-" I was cut off by Lin's lips. I was crying. I noticed Rafa and Daveed in the room playing with Tobi. I felt embarrassed. I fainted in front of them. Lin pulled away.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About 10 minutes," Lin replied, "We were late because we got you a present." Lin got up and grabbed a box from the counter. It was from Pet Land. Was this what I thought it was!? I opened the box to find a little hampster. He was orange with a white belly. I slowly picked him up.

"Hello King Melchior Kristoff Patrick Gordan Saint James," I said. Lin laughed.

"A combination of every major role you've played?" Lin asked.

"Yes, King for King George, Melchoir from Spring Awakening, Kristoff from Frozen, Patrick from Looking, Gordan from A New Brain, and Saint James from Glee. But we'll just call him King Melchoir," I replied.

"Good cause I couldn't remember the full name," Lin laughed.

"We'll leave you two be," Rafa said pulling Daveed out of the apartment.

"I'm sorry I passed out," I said.

"It wasn't your fault. I'll call the doctor to make sure you get a re-fill on your med. Wanna help me with King Melchoir's cage?" He asked.

"Hell yeah."