The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

~Lin's POV~ 

Jonathan was fixing my tie. Tonight it was going on the Late Show. I was so excited, yet nervous. Jonathan gave me a peck on the lips. 

"You'll do great honey," He said. 

"Everyone please welcome creator and star of the musical Hamilton, Lin Manuel Miranda!" I quickly ran on stage while Hispanic music played. Stephen gave me a hug as I ran up to the blue coach. 

"Thank you for welcoming me with the music of my people, it feels like I'm in Washington Heights," I said with a laugh. 

"Well thank you for coming, everyone knows how you created Hamilton, but it is a cultural phenomenon. You also recently came out as pansexual, was that diffucult for you?" Stephen asked. 

"It was a little diffucult, especially since I knew there would be backlash, but I knew I had to do it or I'd be unhappy for the rest of my life." 

"You also recently started dating your co-star Jonathan Groff. Did you always have feelings for each other?" 

"Yes, Jonathan and I are dating. It's actually are three month aniversery," I said, blowing a kiss to him. I could see him backstage, blushing.

"Well congrats," Stephen remarked. 

"Thank you, but yes we are in love and I'm not sure what I'd do without him," I replied. Stephen pulled out a picture from under his desk. 

"Care to explain what's going on in this photo?" Stephen asked with a laugh

"Care to explain what's going on in this photo?" Stephen asked with a laugh. I must look like a tomato right now, which caused Stephen to laugh more. 

"A young couple in love," I replied. The audience laughed. 

"So how'd you confess to each other or is that more private?" 

"Well I was dating this girl at the time who when she found out I was pan, called me all these things. She broke into Groff and mine's dressing room and tried to say she loved me, which she didn't. She also thought I was cheating on her with Jonathan. I yelled at her, and accidently confessed my love to Groff. Five seconds later we're kissing and it was love from there," I replied a dark blush on my cheeks. The crowd was awwing. 

"That's adorable," Stephen said. 

"That's what all the cast members said." 

"Also your co-star Daveed Diggs is getting married soon, in a month correct?" 

"Yes and everyone is so excited," I said. We talked a little longer about Hamilton, before I had to go. I ran off stage and gave Groff and big kiss. Little did we know the camera's were on us. 

A/n Hi everyone, I'm sick so I'm going to be updating a lot today.