Wedding Day

~7 month time skip Groff's POV~

August 31st, 2016, the day I'd become Jonathan Drew Miranda-Groff. Yes like Rafa and Diggs were were combining our last names. I was putting on my rainbow bow tie. Rafa, Thayne, Leslie, and David were in the dressing room with me. There was a small building near the dueling site which we were using for getting dressed, then after the ceremony we would go on a boat back to New York. The reception was going to be at the Richard Rodgers theater which we had turned into a wedding reception complete with food. (Basically we took down the backdrop and curtain so it was bigger.) I was so nervous, I felt like I was about to pass out. I had written my vows and everything.

"Don't have a panic attack Jonathan," David said, "you're gonna be fine." I was taking deep breaths, I was so excited yet nervous. What if Lin left me at the alter, what if, NO Jonathan stop panicking. I took a deep breath. David took my arm, it was time

~Lin's POV~

Oh shit I was nervous, Daveed was by my side. Pippa was officiating because, OF COURSE! We were both wearing matching rainbow bow ties.

That's when I heard the music

That's when I heard the music. Alex was playing So this is Love on the piano. I saw him walk up the hill. He was beautiful and was carrying a bouquet of rainbow roses.

David was walking by his side. Oh shit he was beautiful, I could already feel tears welling in my eyes.

"David Groff, do you give Jonathan Groff away to Lin Manuel Miranda?" Pippa asked.

"Yes," David replied before taking his seat. Did I mention Tobi had our wedding rings. My dad was in the audience holding her leash. I already felt tears in my eyes. Pippa began to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we gathered here today to get through this thing called love. Electric word love it means forever and that's a mighty long time, but I'm here to tell you something else. I'm here to tell you about to love between Jonathan Drew Groff and Lin Manuel Miranda." (A/n yes that was a Prince joke be proud of me.) "Love is a powerful emotion and something we all wish for. When we wish for love, we wish for it to be casted upon us and cast upon someone meant for us in this world and in the case of these two, that exact thing happened. We are here to join these two love birds in legal marriage. Love is something we all want and need. Lin your vows." I grabbed Jonathan's hands and started to say my vows, "Jonathan Drew Groff. If there one things I'm guilty of in life it's not telling you I love you sooner. I remember the day we met, I feels like yesterday. We were filming the Hi my name is Lin Miranda video. I remember first laying eyes on you and thinking, damn he's hot. And now your mine, all mine. I'll love you til our dying days. I'll never hurt you. You're a beautiful man with a beautiful smile and a beautiful personality. Every day I wake up to see you, and it's always one of the best moments of my day. I love you so so much." I slipped the wedding ring onto his finger.

He was tearing up. Jonathan began to read his vows "Lin Manuel Miranda, the one the only, the love of my life. I always wanted to believe in true love, considering I grew up on Disney movies, but when I met you, I truly believed it. You are the smartest, handsomest, kindest man in the world. I've always loved you, from the moment I laid eyes on you. Ever night I fall asleep in your arms, hearing you hum in your sleep. Yes you do hum in your sleep as much as you try to deny it." Everyone laughed, "anyway from the moment I met you, I loved you, any now your mine. I shall be yours, forever and ever." He slipped the ring onto my finger.

"If anyone has an objection to these two being married speak now or forever hold your peace," Pippa said.

"OBJECTION!" A voice yelled. We turned around. Why was Vanessa here. She had jus appeared out of no where. Before I could even comprehend what was going on, my dad got up and tried to punch her. She dodged it and ran up to me.

"Lin please. I was a dick and an asshole, but I've changed. I love you more than anything, way more than Jonathan could ever provide. Please just leave him, I'm the only one for you. I'm not a gold digger, I just know what I want." She pleaded. My dad punched her in the face and she ran off crying like a baby, but before she left she said, "just don't come crawling back to me when he leaves you." I could see tears welling in Jonathan's eyes. I quickly wiped them away whispering, "She's gone, she'll never touch us again. I'll file a restraining order against him tomorrow."

Pippa cleared her throat and said, "Well that was unexpected, anyway Jonathan, do you take Lin Manuel Miranda to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and in health, through wealth and poorness, through sadness and joy, through bad times and great times, to be in love forever and forever?"

"I do," he choked out through tears of anger at Vanessa and pure joy.

"And you Lin, do you take Jonathan Groff to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and in health, through wealth and poorness, through sadness and joy, through bad times and great times, to be in love forever and forever?"

"I do," I replied, looking deeply into his dire wolf eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom," Pippa exclaimed. Jonathan leaped into my arms as I pulled him into a tight kiss. He was now mine, mine forever.