Moonlight through the Water

A/n I saw A Star is Born today and to anyone that doesn't know I'm a huge Little Monster and OH MY FUCKING GOD IT WAS AMAZING PLEASE GO SEE IT!

~Groff's POV~ 

Lin grabbed my hand and took me into one of the bathrooms. Inside there was a huge ass fancy tubes, like something from a castle. It had fancy fake little golden feet. Lin began to run warm water and also pulled out a bucket of rose petals. He let the bath heat and fill up, slowly sprinkling in rose petals. I was blushing like crazy.  Moonlight shown through the whole hotel room, including the bathtub. Lin turned off the water and began to undress me. He slowly pulled off my shirt, pants and boxers whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he did this. 

"You're so pretty baby," he said. I climbed into the bath, Lin slowly following. It was so big both of us could spoon in it, which is what we did. 

"Babe, I love you so so so much," he said, running his fingers through my hair. I just nodded. Lin sat up. 

"Hey Groffy, ever since we got to Paris you have not been acting like yourself and I know it's not just excitement. Somethings wrong. Please tell me, I know you bottle things up and when you do you hurt yourself. Please just tell me what's going on," Lin hummed cupping my face in his hands. I soon broke into tears. 

"ZACHARY TEXTED ME! HE CALLED YOU A NO GOOD LIAR WHO PROBABLY USED YOUR DADS MONEY TO HIRE SOMEONE TO WRITE HAMILTON, 21 CHUMP STREET, AND IN THE HEIGHTS. THEN HE SAID I WOULD NEVER BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN HIM AND I WAS JUST UNABLE TO NEGOTIATE!" I cried into Lin's hands. 

"Shhhhhhhh it's okay," he whispered. 

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM! I TRUSTED HIM AND HE STABBED ME IN THE BACK! HE ABUSED ME VERBALLY!" I screamed. 

"Breathe," Lin whispered. Just his voice made me comforted, "I love you so much. It's all gonna be okay my love." He began to kiss me, soft and lovingly. 

"I love you so much," He whispered as we watched the rose petals float through the water. It looked like a painting. The window was open, you could see the top of the Eiffel Tower, the moonlight shown through the water while rose petals were on the top. 

We stayed like that for a while, calm and just listening to each other breathe. He was just so calming. 

"Kitten?" 

"Yeah."

 "All those fan girls made me really jealous, all screaming to fuck you. I really didn't like that. That's also been on my mind." 

"Babe, there was some random 60 year old guy screaming to fuck you. Think about how that made me that feel!" 

"Well you do have a point," I responded. Lin drained the bath and carried me to bed. 

~Time skip~ 

Lin was shaking me awake. 

"What," I mumbled. Lin thrust his phone in my face. It was a picture of us in the bathtub from TMZ. You could see both of our dicks. It looked like it had been taken through the window. There were multiple pictures of us spooning, Lin undressing me, him carrying me to bed, and us kissing. 

"Oh fuck," was all I could say. 

A/n hey guys so I may not be able to update tomorrow so here it is today.