Another New Year

~Groff's POV~

I was sitting in my Pittsburgh apartment with Lin. Sadly due to filming I couldn't go to New York to have a big party. It was just us two. It's hard to believe it's been a year since we got engaged. A year. The thought was making me sniffle. We were watching Criminal Minds, snuggling on the couch.
"You're so cute ya know that right?" Lin said kissing my face.
"No I'm not," I said.
"Bad Groffy," he said beginning to tickle me.
"STOP!" I laughed trying to squirm away, but his grip was to strong.
"Not until you say you're cute!" Lin snickered.
"FINE I'M CUTE!" I yelled. Lin let go of me.
"Good Groffy," he praised.
"I'm not a dog," I scowled.
"Awww is my puppy upset?" He snickered. I just blushed and put my focus back on the TV.
"I can't believe it's been a year," Lin said pulling me on to his lap. I looked at the beautiful ring on my finger and then into the eyes of the man who put it there. I never want to take it off, but of course I have to sometimes for filming and taking showers.
"I can't either," I smiled. Lin kissed me. His tongue making it's way into my mouth. We kissed, slow and passionate. His hands went up my shirt and he pinched my nipples. I let out a soft moan. That's when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. Why was a federal number calling me?
"Answer," Lin whisper yelled. I picked it up and put it on speaker phone.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hello is this Jonathan Groff-Miranda?" A voice said.
"Yes."
"I'm Agent Gomez I'm with the FBI. You're mother and father have been caught running a child trafficking ring around the Philadelphia area, we need you to come down to the Philadelphia FBI building as soon as you can," Agent Gomez said.
"Yes of course let my husband and I pack my things and I need to call my boss," I said as Lin and I got up to pack.
"Thank you Mr. Groff-Miranda."