Rebel Rebel

~Groff's POV~

We entered the police station.
"Hi I'm Agent Gomez," a tall woman walked up to us and shook our hands.
"Hi I'm Jonathan and this is my Husband Lin," I said shaking her hand.
"It is very nice to meet you. I'm sorry to say you're parents are responsible for the disappearance of 32 children and the death of 12 of them. All of the living ones have been returned to their families except for one," Agent Gomez walked ya into a room where a girl about 13 sat on a chair. She has long platinum blonde hair that went down to her knees. She had lots of black eyeliner and was in a David Bowie shirt.
"This is Rebel, she was abducted 2 years ago and all of her family is dead. I heard you two applied for an adoption of a baby got in, but never got one. Why was that?"
"I had to go to Pittsburgh and I didn't want to leave Lin alone with a baby," I turned to Lin who was sitting in a chair across from Rebel.
"Ya know there's a David Bowie song called Rebel Rebel, right?" Lin laughed.
"Yeah that's why my parents names me Rebel," She laughed.
"Anyway Mr. Miranda-Groff, Rebel needs a home and actually loves Hamilton. She's also originally from NYC, so would you consider adopting her? Social workers will come to your house every 6 months for the first 2 years." Agent Gomez said.
"Are you sure it's a good idea to have her adopted by the son of her captors?" I asked looking at the form she handed me. Lin and I just had to sign and we had a daughter. We had already texted the Hamilchat about the situation.
"I know you're not like them Mr. Miranda-Groff," she said looking up at me.
"Jonathan," Lin said grabbing the paper and signing it, "I think it's time we had a daughter."