Revenge Part 2

~Vanessa's POV~ 

Daveed lead me into a room pushed me down in a room. In front of me stood Daveed, Rafa, Pippa, Anthony, Jasmine, and Oak. 

"What are you going to me?" I whined. 

"We are going to leave you in this room playing a loud alarm until you tweet an apology to Lin and Groff," Oak said.

"And what makes you think I'll do that!" I spat. Daveed turned on the alarm. It was an iphone alarm and it was really loud.

"Girl I know you'd rather tweet an apology than lose your hearing," Pippa said. I squirmed around, not being able to move. 

"So we'll leave and you can tell us when you're ready," Anthony said, walking out of the room. 

~Daveed's POV~ 

After we left the room I turned the alarm volume up to 10. 

"Diggs can I talk to you in my room?" Rafa asked. I nodded. He lead me to my room. It was almost 3 am. He shut the door and pulled me into a tight kiss. The love of my life. Rafa and I have been dating for 7 years! We had just gotten engaged. He wanted me to come out as a bisexual to the whole cast, but I was nervous. My family wasn't homophobic they just would ask a shit load of questions. He pulled off of me. 

"I'm still pissed at you for sending a dick pic to Vanessa," he grumbled. 

"Babe you know I had to get revenge and deleted it off her phone, she'll never see it again," I said grabbing his hands. (A/N I'm listening to There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey and it's making this somehow really dramatic.)

"I don't give a damn! You're making me feel unloved," He grumbled. I pulled him into another kiss, pulling him onto the bed. I began to grind against his sweatpants. I let out a soft whine. 

"You say I don't love you!" I yelled, making him lie down on his stomach. I pulled down to see he wasn't wearing underwear. I spanked him. He tried not to cry out for mercy since he knows how hard my spanks are. 

"I love you Casal!" I yelled. That's when the door opened. There stood everyone. EVERYONE. 

"What the fuck is gong on!" Pippa yelled. I got off Rafa and walked out the door and shut the door. Anthony pulled me onto the couch into my living room. 

"WHY WERE YOU SPANKING RAFA!" Oak yelled. 

"Because we're engaged," I mumbled. 

"YOU'RE GAY! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON!" Jasmine yelled. 

"We have been dating for seven years and last week I proposed. Also we're both bi!" I replied. 

"Why didn't you tell us!" Pippa yelled. 

"Because I don't know, I wasn't ready! I should text the Hamilton chat and come out," I said grabbing my phone. 

"Only if you're ready," Anthony said. 

"I'm always ready," 

Hamilchat

DaddyDiggs🍆💦: Guys I need to tell you something, something seven years in the making. For the past seven years I've been dating Rafa. No this isn't a drunk text. We just got engaged last week so yeah. There are a lot of gays in the Hamilcast. 

I sent the text. That's when we heard a scream. 

"I'LL TWEET AND TEXT AND DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE TURN OFF THIS GODDAMN ALARM!" Vanessa screamed. We all ran into my bedroom. Vanessa was fuming. 

"PLEASE!" She screamed. Anthony turned off the alarm and handed her the phone. It took about 3 minutes for her to write the tweet. 

VAMnit: I would like to apoligize to Lin_Manuel. What I said was childish. I still care for you and if you ever need anything from me I'll do it! I owe you 100 favors. You and Groff are so cute and happy. I was pissed, I'm sorry. What I said isn't okay. 

"It took you 3 minutes to write that!" Jasmine yelled. 

"Hey I can't lie so that's the truth without lying," she huffed. She also texted Lin and Groff a quick sorry and we let her go. Everyone else left. I went back into Rafa's room. He was naked and pumping his cock. Oh god tonight was already fun, but it's about to get extra fun. 

A/N Has anyone heard Easy Come Easy Go from the Blindspotting soundtrack!? It's so fucking goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. I can't wait to see Blindspotting with the precious bois Rafa and Diggs.