Welcome

~Groff's POV~

The ride back to Pittsburgh was quiet. I was in the backseat with Rebel and Lin was driving. We'd talk for 5 minutes and then were quiet for 10. She was so kind. She was 13! She was 11 when she was abducted. She said the first thing she wanted to do when she got to Pittsburgh was sleep and get a hair cut. We had already to the Hamilchat and they were freaking the fuck out. She soon fell asleep on my lap. When we got to Pittsburgh we had to carry her into the apartment. She was so light weight it scared me. I couldn't believe what my parents did to her. Apparently my mother did most of it, but my dad was still an accomplice. I felt like crying as we placed her on the couch. Her hair hadn't been washed in at least a month.  I began to sing to her.
"You've got your mother in a whirl, she's not sure if you're a boy or a girl," Lin sang along with me. We were singing Rebel Rebel by David Bowie. Lin and I went to bed soon after.

Lin and I woke up to someone screaming "daddy!" We decided in the car I was Dad and Lin was Papi. We sprang out of bed to find Rebel curled up on the floor, quivering.
"It's okay," I said taking her into my arms. She just kept crying. We could only do so much.

A/n sorry this is short. Longer update later this week. Anyway this story is getting long, don't worry I'm not going to end it, I'm just going to make a sequel. Would that be okay with y'all?