CHAPTER THREE

NAOMI

"Well I certainly didn't expect that reunion with DeVante to be like thatーhis butt is so freaking cute" I squealed as K-Ci chuckled as Dalvin soon gave us our smoothies we had ordered.

"Aye, I asked for strawberry banana not no damn berry blastー" K-Ci grimaced at Dalvin as he waved him off as he sat in the booth with him as K-Ci scouted over towards the window some more.

"I might exchange it if you do a little thang thang with the thang thang, you know what sayingーew I sound like Deーbut hey baby if you want the discount then you gonna have to do something for me" Dalvin wiggled his eyebrows as my eyes scretch out wide at the sexual innuendo as I silently sipped on my smoothie which was actually K-Ci's drink and not mine.

"Um, K-Ci this is actually your drinkーDalvin made a mistake and switch the drinks up, here and gimme this one" I swapped the drinks out.

"You don't have to drink behind me if yoーwell never mind then" I spoke to soon as K-Ci happily slurped upon his drink like there was no tomorrow as Dalvin glares at him.

"You never drink behind me like thatーfor all you know Naomi could've suck somebody off before drinking that, you now got little invisible nut coming into your mouth, you taking somebody else kids down your thoart that isn't my very own" K-Ci soon stopped drinking the smoothie as he looked at me like I was an alien from outer space as he soon gulped it down, slowly.

"You been sucking some nigga off, Naomi?" He questions as Dalvin rolled his neck at me.

"No, I haven't been sucking anybody off and my mouth is very clean, thank you very muchーyou're the one grabbing the smoothie out my hand like you crazy and then listening to your wife over there" I gestured between K-Ci and Dalvin.

"You might've of never sucked another nigga off but you know damn well you sucked DeVante off, nigga probably was nothing but skin and bones after you got done with himーthem big ass lips ain't no joke, like a suction cup and whatnotーyou snatching niggas edges and their souls along with you" K-Ci exaggerated as I shook my head at his claim.

"I have never had sex with DeVanteーhell I'm still a virgin and proud of it too" I admitted as Dalvin gasped aloud as he held onto K-Ci.

"How you didn't have sexーyour body is voluptuous" K-Ci stressed to me as Dalvin started to draw a curvy body in the air as he soon points at me.

"I'm just made like thatーI don't know" I placed my hands into my thighs as my mind soon went back to Lola and Roxie, I haven't seen them since graduationーwe still call each other on the phone but I do truly miss my girlfriends dearly.

"Whatcha thinking about Naomi?" Dalvin asked as I just look at him with a blank face.

I know missing Roxie was devastating not only for me but for him also considering that they were both deeply in love with each other and that he almost lost herーnot to mention the proposal he did, I wonder does his heart still mourns for her or has he found another, but then again Roxie rarely talks about him at all probably to save herself from shedding a few tears.