CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

Emilio wakes up from a knock on his door as he groans as he swing his legs out of his bed as he didn't feel like leaving the bed but did it anyway as he gets out his bed and heads towards the door as he came in contact with a poster of Eric B. And Rakim from their Paid in Full album cover as he unlocks the door and opens it up to be met with two people he would least expected to see.

"What's up ugly ass nigga! How you doing, money?!" Emilio groans as he gets pulled into a unexpected bear hug as he rolls his eyes around his sockets.

His first day back at Hillman after the whole spring break shenanigans and now here he was getting hugged to death as his bones were slowly about get crush.

"Chill out, nigga on the hugging" Emilio was soon released as he goes over towards his dorm room door and closes it as the two of them stepped further in as Emilio soon took the liberty of sitting on his bed.

"What are y'all doing here all unnoticed like this... huh Caleb and Rashaad ?" Emilio inquires at the both of them.

"You know what don't even answer that question just yet... cause a nigga stank, I'm finna go take a shower real quick. Make yourself at home... Caleb don't touch shit or move shit because you don't put nothing back after I get it from your stupid ass" Emilio warns him as he squints his small eyes at him as he goes over to his drawers and gets some undergarments and clothes out and heads towards the bathroom as he locks the door behind him.

"This is nice ass dorm room that he got here... and I got to share mine with some square ass nigga back at Gregoria State" Caleb groans as he soon flops down on the sofa that was in Emilio's dorm.

Upon hearing a knock on the door, Rashaad was about to say something to Caleb until he goes over to the door and peeps the peephole as he saw somebody as he unlocks it and steps back as he lets them in the dorm.

It was Naomi that he let into the dorm as she looked down at the mail that was in her petite hands as she soon looks up and saw a caramel toned young man on the couch with an all black ensemble which was particular hot due to it still being spring but didn't question it one bit.