CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

OMNISCIENT

"K-Ci, we need to talk" Naomi vocalize as she approaches K-Ci with precision as he suddenly turned around as he moved his skinny digits along his pager as his main focus was on it

"Hmm? Okay-what's up, Naomi?" K-Ci questioned as he continued to dance his fingers around the buttons as Naomi soon snatched it out his hand and held it in her hand, tightly as it was by her side.

"What the hell is wrong with you-snatching shit, what's your problem?"
K-Ci arches his left eyebrow in confusion as to why Naomi was snatching things from him and why her vibe was different.

"No, what the hell is wrong with you-taking advantage of Iesha like that? I thought you finally let of playing girls like some card game?!" Naomi barked at him as K-Ci soon scrunches up his entire face at her claim.

"Ain't nobody playing Iesha, why you acting like this and all I did was sleep with her-you shouldn't be affected so damn much about it, it wasn't like you were the one that I fucked-" K-Ci soon stops his sentence as his eyes soon bulge out of his head as he soon covers his mouth and shakes his head as Naomi folded her arms across her chest as she stared at him to finish his words off.

"First off nigga, don't even flatter yourself okay-second thing I was being concern about Iesha and third thing I am affected by it because you are putting me in a predicament that I may have to tell her why you have decided to be such a man whore and fuck with all these other bitches!" Naomi glared at him as K-Ci shook his head and tried to reach for his pager but she decided to step back a little.

"Naomi, please you were the one telling me to give her a chance for once and here you are all up in my kool-aid and don't even know the flavor of it-you jealous aren't you?" K-Ci accuses Naomi as he steps closer to her than before and swipes the pager out of her with ease as Naomi looks up at him with an unreadable expression evident on her face.

"K-Ci, I am not jealous and I am all up in this because it seems like you are reverting back to your old ways once again-Why are you acting like this?" Naomi reaches out and grabs K-Ci's forearm as he looks down and soon back up at her.

"Because I felt like it-now does that answer your dire question that I have fulfilled the need of which I have revealed to you" K-Ci inquired as Naomi as he was about to get out of her grip until Naomi applied more pressure that her little hand could muster upon his arm.