CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

"Ohh, shit!" Iesha curses aloud as she gripped onto K-Ci as the gang was on a rollercoaster as it took off and went through many loops and twists including heart wrenching turns that made her stomach churn while K-Ci was too busy spitting out her braid that plopped in his mouth during the ride.

"Iesha, calm down!" K-Ci toss her braid out his mouth as Iesha grabs his face as her nails were latch onto his dark melanin skin while other couples that were on the rollercoaster with them laugh at their shenanigans.

"Oh lord, I thi-" Before Iesha could finish her sentence the overwhelming burning sensation that she felt coming out her mouth spewed out like a exploding volcano as most the puke flew everywhere as some of it landed on K-Ci as he let out a blood curdling scream that you would've thought he was getting stabbed to death.

"I can't believe you threw up all over my good outfit, like I really thought I was that nigga in this... damn man" K-Ci grimaced at the red and green polo shirt he previously had on but took it off and instead rock a simple white muscle shirt as a small gold necklace was around his neck as he propped his baseball cap back on his head and turned it backwards.

"Well at least ain't nothing get on my jeans though... aye you good?" K-Ci inquires as he soon found a nearest trash can as the carnival lights shine against their skin as Iesha stopped walking as she put her head into the palm of her hand.

"Yeah, it's just that coaster got me a little woozy that's all... um sorry about your shirt K-Ci" Iesha mutters lowly as K-Ci snorts at her statement.

"I told you before that you can call me Cedric" K-Ci spoke as Iesha looks up from her hand as their eyes met each other in the sparkling moonlight as Iesha rolls her eyes around her head slowly at him.

"Whatever, Cedric... what you gimme this for?" Iesha utters as she felt something heavy being placed on her as she noticed it was K-Ci's jacket that he had got out the car from earlier as he went and changed his shirt from when Iesha puke all over him during the rollercoaster ride.

"You're freezing, there are goosebumps all over you arms and plus you keep nuzzling your head under me while we were walking" K-Ci chuckles as Iesha kisses her teeth at him but soon smiles.

"Oh my bad, I didn't mean to be all up on you like that" Iesha spoke as K-Ci simply shook his head from side to side.

"Nah, you're okay... ya know Iesha...
I've been wondering and I took some time to analyze a few things ya know?" K-Ci begins as Iesha hazily gazed at him as his doe like eyes glowed in the nighttime.

"Yeah? What's up?" Iesha inquires as focused her eyes onto the ground under her feet as she faintly heard the crooning of Anita Baker's Sweet Love filled their ears.

"Just trust in what we're feeling
Never leave, 'cause baby,
I believe in this love..."

"Ya know I finally get what you were saying all along about wanting somebody and they not wanting you then something happe-"