CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

"Look, I told your ass to stop paging me... what we had with each other is over with" Dalvin whispered sharply in the phone as he walks outside away from a fast asleep Roxie whom of which he put asleep during their sex session from earlier.

"Why are you acting like this, Dalvin? You abandoned me and 'her'... she's purring for you, baby" Eliza moans over the phone as Dalvin's eyes discern back over to Roxie who was still sleeping and snoring also.

"I told you already that I can't do this shit with you, anymore... my girl and I just reunited with each other and we are at a very secure place right now... the point is Eliza we ain't fucking anymore" Dalvin vocalizes.

"You really love this girl don't ya? What does she have that I don't... hmm cause I know she doesn't have the skills to the pay the bills like I do Dalvin... As a matter of a fact I don't even know why you tripping so hard, I know you miss me and how you be all up inside me..." Eliza sung the last part as Dalvin rolled his eyes around his sockets.

"Still, back to the main shit... why in the hell did you call me for?" Dalvin grew aggravated at Eliza's constant calling as he would sometimes let it ring and had to distract Roxie from answering it along with his pager knowing it was her half of the time.

"Well, me and a girlfriend so happened to be in Massachusetts also for spring break... and you so happened to left this beautiful and luxurious engagement ring sitting in my dorm and I just so found it to look extremely beautiful on my ring finger and how it glimmers and shine so much... you do go for the best" Dalvin froze at her words as he thought back to what ring she could have been talking about... then it hit him... it was the new engagement ring that he was planning on giving Roxie that he saved up money for to buy for her to replace the old one.

Even before the constant doubt of never seeing Roxie ever again, Dalvin worked very hard and earned enough money to grant Roxie a better and much bigger engagement ring that he gave her back in their Junior year of Highschool.

He did feel like he always left something at Eliza's dorm but nothing that major that it almost made his heart burst out his chest at the very thought of the ring being misplaced and that he wouldn't be able to give it to the girl that he truly loves forever and always.

"Shit... what time you wanna meet each other and what hotel you staying at?"

"You can meet me tomorrow night at around eight o'clock and I am staying at The Ritz Carlton" Eliza smirks over the phone as she twists the ends of her long tresses with her index finger.

"I'll meet up with you at around two in the morning... what room you staying in?"

"Room 499, the sixth floor and wear something easy to rip off" Eliza purrs.

"You better just have my shit and no fucking games either or I'm turning my ass straight around and walking out that muthafucka, you understand me?" Dalvin reaches up and rubs his tired eyes as he vaguely cranes his neck to look at Roxie as she snores loudly but it was cute to him.