CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE

"Dalvin? Psst, what the hell are you doing here?" Eliza soon steps away from the door of her dorm rather quickly as Dalvin barges in all unannounced like he owns the place.

"I need you" Dalvin spoke as Eliza scrunches up her face as she soon goes shuts her door and locks it back up following by taking strides towards Dalvin until she stops right in front of him.

"You... you need me? Yeah, right? You didn't want me when your girlfriend and that hoe Naomi jumped me and Claire plus you were denying that we had sexual relations with each other at that!" Eliza shouts at him as she waves her acrylic nail around in his face.

"Look, I ain't came over here for all of that shit... we fucking or not? Cause' you doing way too much for me" Dalvin confesses to her without any emotion left in his tone at all as Eliza looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga, you saying that like I'm suppose to bow down to you... talking about fucking! Nigga, how about you get the fuck outta my room!" Eliza soon shoves Dalvin as he stumbles backwards but soon regained his balance.

"You know what... why am I even still talking to your bitch ass? You wanna sent me in front of your bitch and your damn friends and completely embarrass me... nah fuck you! You son-of-bitch!" And with that Eliza strikes Dalvin across the face as he loses all of his cool as he then snatched her up by both of her arms as he shakes her.

"Fuck wrong with you, huh?! Don't fucking touch me! I will fuck you up, Eliza! Don't you ever put you goddamn hands on me, ever again! I will fuck you up, got me! I will fucking mess you up!" Dalvin snapped completely as Eliza eyes grew wide with fear of Dalvin acting in a very violent manner that she has never seen before.

"Dalvin... please you're hurting me" Eliza hisses aloud as Dalvin soon stops shaking her as he lets go as Eliza stumbles out of his way as she rubs her arms as his finger prints were implemented on her skin.

"Fuck this, I'm out" Dalvin utters under his breath as Eliza sobs as tears ran down the sides of her face.

Eliza could tell something was up with Dalvin as she saw a crazed look into his brown eyes as if he was under the influence of something and how became violent with her like that.

Dalvin found himself roaming the lobby as his mind started to wander on Roxie and how she reveled that she was going to get married to Alexander and how she helped him up after him and Dalvin has fought each other.

Dalvin's anger boils inside of him as he though about Roxie with the likes of a snooty nose rich fuck like Alexander and the thought of Roxie having sex with another man that wasn't him made him wanted to get a hold of Alexander's neck and chock him to death.

"I can't believe it's you, you're Dalvin DeGrate Number 23!" Dalvin soon snapped out of his thoughts as he spotted a brown skin girl with a long black hair that stopped to the middle of her back as he noticed her scantily dressed body as her breast were sitting up just right and how perfectly her ass was poking out in her sundress.