CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

OMNISCIENT

"Hey Naomi-oh damn! Um, are you alright there?" Emilio approaches Naomi with concern as he saw the distraught and disgusted look upon her face

He noticed as she was wandering all alone in the college lobby after dark by herself as she held her chin in deep thought as she paces back and forth.

"Hey, are you okay?" Emilio verbalized his regards for her entire being as his legs take long strides as he tries to get her attention but never less she completely ignored him.

"Naomi, stop-hey stop pacing for a minute" He ushered her to stop as his hand soon reaches out and latches around her arm as Naomi soon stood and looks down at his hand and slowly up at him.

"Tell me what's wrong with you" Emilio begged her as Naomi looks back down at his hand as he gasped and soon lets go of her arm.

"Well I just found out my ex boyfriend's girlfriend is throwing herself at one of his home boys and now she is flirting with me, ya know Claire Lopez by chance?" Naomi explains as she looks up at him.

"A Claire Lopez? Oh, you mean Clarissa, yeah I know her-Shorty will hook up with just about anybody even pretty girls such as yourself" Emilio expresses to Naomi as she twists up her entire face.

"I mean I have nothing against what she likes, that's none of my business but the bitch is cheating on him and acts like she can do no wrong and trying to fuck his best friend-I knew it was a damn reason why she stared so damn hard at me when I even come a few feet near the both of them, hell her boyfriend probably knows about her liking both sexes, his nasty ass probably out her having orgy parties with the tramp" Naomi speaks in a lighting speed as Emilio stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Woah, calm down-sheesh" Emilio chuckled as Naomi rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't tell me to calm down, the heifer was about to put her lips on me-there's no telling how many dirty dicks and pussies were on her lips of hers and her boyfriend just kissing them every single day like it is no big deal, he got left over sperm all over his lips. Emilio, did you ever experience white stuff upon your lips, I mean I assume in that notion to you dealing with some dirty girls around here-So that means K-Ci has that on his lips too!" Naomi wailed her arms around crazily in the air as Emilio soon felt his dinner about to come up at the thought of cum on his lips after kissing a girl.

"Y-You are so damn nasty!" He covered his mouth as Naomi continues on about her theory of left over sperm from another man being on the girl that other dude's kiss lips.

"Okay, I'll stop-but you got to admit that is something to think about, ya know" Naomi giggles as she reaches up and pats Emilio's shoulder.

"Only your nasty ass will think of something like that-oh yeah I've been meaning to you ask you this... have you seen Iesha lately?" Naomi tenses up at Emilio's question about his sister's whereabouts.

"Nah, not really-you know Iesha" She chortled as Emilio did the same along with her as he nodding his head up and down in understanding.

"I was just trying to see was she bothering poor K-Ci again like she always do or terrorizing and roasting everybody in the dorms" Emilio told her as Naomi nodded her head up and down.

Naomi felt the urge to tell Emilio what exactly was going on but decided not to due to it not involving her at all but still felt a deep bad feeling that she couldn't shake for nothing of her friends hooking up with one another.

"Sometimes I feel like the oldest due to me always having to help her crazy ass out of sticky shit-but nowadays I am extremely observant over her ya know-she always tells me to lighten up but I can't help but to check up on her. Am I being a pest or something?" Emilio asks Naomi as she soon snaps out of her deep thoughts and looks at a confused Emilio.

"What? No, I think you are a great brother to her-I wished I had a sibling, I am the only child" Naomi reassured him.

"You know I never met a girl quite like you, Naomi-you're kind, considerate, not judgmental, and carry yourself like a lady without having the glitz and glam ensemble but rocking a large oversize hoodie with baggy jeans or when you one get all miss sexy one time..." Emilio smiled as he took Naomi's hand as he spins her around like she was a princess.

"A dress that showcases some more of your beauty" Naomi felt heat rose to her entire face as Emilio complimented her as she thought back to how DeVante used to do that to her as she soon frowns and gently took her hand out of his hold.

"Um, my stomach doesn't feel to good-ugh I ate to much Chili Cheese Fries" Naomi fake groaned loudly as Emilio looks at her with sorrowful eyes as he was about to reach out and touch her again but she refused as she backs away from him, extra slowly.

"I-I'll see you later, Emilio! Ugh!" She vocalizes to him as she soon turned on her heels and ran as fast as she can as she felt tears blur her vision of the memories of DeVante and her started to get the best of her.

"O-Kay?" Emilio signed heavily as he clenched his jaw, awkwardly at what just occurred in a matter of seconds.

____________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

EMILIO?

NAOMI?

DO YOU GUYS THINK
NAOMI SHOULD OF
TOLD EMILIO ABOUT
K-CI AND IESHA?

ALSO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF
THE BREAKFAST CLUB
IS UP, SO GO
CHECK IT OUT

ALSO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BREAKFAST CLUB IS UP, SO GO CHECK IT OUT