CHAPTER FIFTEEN

NAOMI

"Hold on, Emilio let me take this but um... here do this problem right there for me" I pointed at the hardest problem on the page that will challenge the complexity of his brain.

"Buー" I soon leaned down as my face was a few inches from his very own as I started shushing him as his small eyes grew in size.

"You got this, Miloーlook all you got to do is just do this problem for me and I will do something for you, deal?" I soon held my pager up to my face as I danced my digits around it as I was paging Roxie back.

"Okay, but remember you do owe me for even trying to do this long ass equationーshorty" Emilio cracked a smile as I saw his infamous chipped tooth which didn't look to bad anymore since our first kooky encounter with each other.

"Alright, Milo" I soon jumped out my seat that I was previously sitting in as I soon walked over to a secluded area in the lounge room inside of the Hillman Institute as I heard my phone ringing as my hand dug all around in my coat pocket.

Noticing that I had it in my grip, I soon pulled it out and flipped it up as my fingers eased the antenna up as the phone was soon up against my ear whilst putting my pager back in my jacket pocket.

"Hello" I answered over the phone awaiting for somebody to speak to me.

"Naomi?" A familiar feminine voice asked as my mind automatically clicked to it being Roxie.

"Roxie, what the hell has been going on with you latelyーI tried to call and even asked Lola about you but it's like you went m.i.a on everybodyーwhy you don't call Dalvin anymore?" I interrogated her as my eyes flicker over to Emilio as I saw him still working on the problem.

"How is Dalvin doingー" She asked but soon stopped as I started to inform her about the recent events that have been plaguing Hillman with Dalvin.

"Not so good because K-Ci and him are arguing and not to even mention aren't best friends anymore and DeVante has been feeding him shit about you having somebody elseーI can't believe I am saying this shit right now but I actually believe the giraffe looking muthafucka, you turned your back on him and that's not right, Roxie" I scolded her as she suddenly signs heavily over the line.

"IーI didn't mean to butー" She spoke nervously over the phone as I rolled my eyes .

"Roxie, cut the bullshit... alrightーthis boy has been through hell and back trying to prove himself worthy of your love with the false rumors about him having sex willingly with that girl and turns out she drugged him, the proposal because he didn't have to buy you that damn ring and the ultimate fact that he knows you are far away from him and he still remains faithful to the extent because you are the only one compatible for himーso there isn't no excuse... especially with all the shit that boy has been through with you and is going to put up with you right now!" I fumed with rage of my best friend could just treat a kind person such as Dalvin like he was insignificant.