CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

"Emilio, what are you doing... stop... that tickles" Naomi giggles as Emilio comes behind her as he kisses the crook of her neck while she was standing up in the middle of their room after the Bobby Brown concert with just her dress on as she was still in deep thought about that little encounter between Roxie and Eliza.

"What's on your mind... I woke up and saw you just standing there in deep thought... you looking like you on some paranormal type shit" Emilio jokes as Naomi kisses her teeth and then grins at him as she takes his hands from around her waist as she turns around and looks up at him as she stares into his dark raven eyes that always stared their way back into her soul.

"I just been thinking about Roxie and Dalvin, lately... I-I don't want to assume anything but Iesha told me... but I think Dalvin was and probably still is cheating on Roxie... um Emilio?" Naomi trails on as she watches as Emilio signs heavily and says a low 'damn' under his breath.

"He was fucking her, back at Hillman... One day after I walked you back to your dorm... I spotted them in the school's parking lot because I left my phone in my car and I pass by his car and I saw them fucking inside it" Emilio confessed as Naomi jaw dropped to the floor.

She couldn't believe it... Iesha did know what she was talking about the whole time and she believes it even more now that Emilio confirmed it and the unusual behavior Dalvin has been displaying towards Roxie as if he is trying his best not to blow his cover as it was not helping either in this new found tribulation that she just uncovered.

"After all this time that I tried talking to this boy about not giving up on her and he do some shit like this?! What the fuck?!" Naomi was standing on her feet appalled at Dalvin's behavior and his infidelity that he was doing behind Roxie's back while she is fighting for their love due to her parents forcing her to marry somebody that isn't him.

"Naomi, don't beat yourself up about it. Somethings and some people just ain't meant to be... if everything was perfect then the world would be even more fucked up than it already is. Come on, baby let me help you out your dress and put you on your gown then we can call it a night" Emilio persuaded Naomi as he gets up from the bed and saunters over to the drawer getting a silver looking silk gown that Roxie let Naomi borrow since Naomi messed up her sleeping clothes the other day as Emilio got them out for her as he walks back over to her.

"Ugh, I told Roxie not to give me this little ass shit" Naomi shakes her head as she pushes the gown away from her vicinity.

"Why, what's wrong with it?" Emilio inquires in a dazed tone as he was imagining Naomi in the tight sleeping apparel as he felt his phallus twitch in his gray gym shorts at the thought of it.

"Nigga, I am not wearing this shit and plus I am thicker than Roxie and I am pudgy in the middle so you can forget that" Naomi smacks her lips at him as Emilio slowly approaches her and soon stops as he was now a few inches away from her body.

"Well you do know your other sleeping apparel is getting wash plus you are over exaggerating... I'm sure it ain't even all that tight on you like that" Emilio grabs Naomi's right hand as he looks down at the gown that was in his left hand whilst looking back up at her once again with pleading eyes for her to put it on.