CHAPTER EIGHTY

DeVante sat on the couch in his dorm that he shared with Dalvin as he stared into space as he could still feel the painful sensation of punching the glass out of his car door window.

K-Ci was providing him company at the moment due to him having to drive them back to campus being that DeVante smashed his hand though the window and he had to drive him to the emergency room to get stitches in it and wrapped up.

Hearing the door knob being twisted, DeVante adverts his eyes towards it as the door soon opens up revealing Iesha and Dalvin.

"So, how was the therapy session, guys?" K-Ci inquires as he mosey his way out of the small kitchen of the dorm as he had just done making himself a sandwich.

"It was nice, Dalvin finally opened up.
I'm so proud of you, Dalvin" Iesha looks up at Dalvin as she grins at him as he returns the favor.

"Well, that's nice to hear. I'm glad you're doing good, Dalvin" K-Ci genuinely speaks to Dalvin.

"Yeah, um look K-Ci... I'm sorry about all the beef that we had once before. I treated you like shit a-and that was wrong. You saved me from him and even asked if I was okay and I completely diss you like you were my worst ene-" Before Dalvin could even finish his sentence K-Ci quickly engulfs him into a bear hug as K-Ci shoved the sandwich that he previously made in Iesha's hands as she holds it.

"It's alright, Dalvin. I forgive you" K-Ci assures him as he pats Dalvin's back as Iesha cooed at the newly rekindled best friends.

"Friends?" K-Ci disperses from the hug as holds his fist for Dalvin to give him dap as Dalvin looks down and soon back up at K-Ci with all to familiar mischievous smile.

"Lovers?" Dalvin smiles and bats his eyes at K-Ci which made him cringe and slightly gagged but nevertheless he was glad the old Dalvin was slowly coming back even though he would have to once again experience his questionable gay behavior but it was worth it to have his best friend back.

"Yes, lovers I suppose" K-Ci utters lowly to himself as Iesha heard him and snickers as Dalvin smiles widely like a little kid in a candy shop.

"Yeah!" Dalvin unexpectedly engulfs K-Ci a manly hug as he squeezes K-Ci tightly.

"Okay... buddy. You're sort of squeezing my bones right now" K-Ci laughs at him.

"Oh my bad" Dalvin lets go K-Ci as Iesha starts munching away at K-Ci's sandwich of which she was supposed to just hold at the moment but took it upon herself to take care of the sandwich.

"Here I am starving all day and you decide to rain down on my parade by eating my sandwich that I slaved over in that junky ass refrigerator to make. You just ain't right, Iesha" K-Ci whines at Iesha as he wrinkles his wide nose up at her.